Untitled Part 1

Philippines, 2027 Philippines right now is just an ordinary country for the people outside but no one really knows what's going on. Normal Filipinos just think that it's our country and chinese people come for business and casino purposes but during the old days where spain and japan invaded, the philippines became a popular topic all around the world. Countries researched and investigated this outdated archipelago country with good resources in them. Years past and the Philippines was in need of money, the government would do anything for money. Chinese government and military forces came to the Philippines to really check about the resources around them. When the chinese people heard that the Philippines really needed the money, China and the Philippine president had a meeting about money and the results were, Philippines selling their own country to China. Now 2019 no one knows about this topic only the government close with the President. President Lope are making smaller changes to benefit the chinese people and letting them come here in a simpler way. People all around the Philippines are working hard to not let them get invaded by the chinese but little do they know their country is already sold.

As months past, the Filipinos are starting to suspect that the Philippine government is not telling the citizens what is actually going on. They are starting to think that the President and the government already sold the Philippines to China, because anywhere they go, they always see chinese people. And also, they realized that chinese companies are taking over the Philippines, and in these companies, there are only chinese workers, and there is not a single Filipino worker. Years past, more and more Filipinos are becoming poor and the poverty rate of the Filipinos are getting higher and higher each day, because the Filipino companies are getting bankrupt because the chinese companies are taking over, and the chinese people are stealing all the jobs of the Filipinos. One day, a group of Filipino citizens started a protest to the government, because they already think that the President and the government sold the Philippines to China, they noticed that the government were not doing anything to stop the chinese people from taking over the country. The government still keeps on allowing China to send their people here in the Philippines to make businesses and work. The Philippines is becoming a workplace for China. The Philippines is becoming a province of China.

As the philippines is becoming more like a puppet state of China, the citizens of the philippines start to panic and things get out of control. Filipinos start to migrate and some nationalists conspire a coup d'etat against the existing government in order to restore peace and order. Just as the situation is getting worse it gets even worser, as days pass people start to gather up for protests and chaos eventually spreads from the capital to the whole country. After a few weeks of chaos the revolution begins, it takes place at the malacanang palace as armed patriots storm in with fury. They take the president hostage and overthrow the puppet government with ease. With peace and order restored, the Philippines begins to prosper like the old days and the chinese influences goes under control.