Chapter 7~ Dreams...

3rd Person Omnicient:

Sherlock, John, Cierra, Bethany, Isaac, Jordan, Nicole, and Alaynna woke up in The Frye's' house, sweating. The girls ran up into Bethany and Cierra's room to talk about what in the crap had just happened. Jordan stood up and walked over to the window, wondering if any of their 'dream' was real, ignoring the fact that both Sherlock and John were still in the room, proving that maybe part of the dream was true. "Jordan." Isaac said to his brother, "Sherlock and John are still here, that proves that at least part of the dream was true and or real." "O- Ok..." Jordan trailed, dazed by their previous dream still. Sherlock was confused due to the improbability that any of that mess could have been real in any way.
Upstairs, the girls were as well confused about the dream, unlike Jordan though, they were well aware that John and Sherlock were in the same house as them. "Woah, THAT was a weird dream." Alaynna stated, "Yeah, but too bad I don't really have a convenient crowbar near me..." Bethany added, sad that her crowbar from the dream wasn't there. "Should we go downstairs to the guys? I don't trust neither Jordan OR Isaac with the knives in the kitchen," All of the girls said at once, "Jinx and yeah." They went downstairs, relieved to see that the house wasn't destroyed. Isaac walked over to Alaynna and asked her, "Why do you look so relieved?" "I'm relieved because you didn't tear down the house or somthing!" Alaynna replied to him, "Wow, you have no faith in me do you?" Isaac asked, "Well, you ARE the world's biggest troll..." Alaynna trailed, Isaac rolled his eyes and hugged her in the air, spinning her around in circles. Sherlock scoffed, rolling his eyes, disgusted by their affection.
Jordan walked up to Nicole with puppy eyes and a playfully sad look, "Let me guess, you didn't have faith in me to not destroy the house either, did you?" He pouted, "Nope." Nicole said and then hugged him. Sherlock was now in the state of just wanting out of the house. Cierra suddenly hugged him and said, "Thank you for helping protect my sister, Bethany." Sherlock desperately wanted to retort and tell her that her sister butted into his situation and that so did Cierra, but something just wouldn't let him for some odd reason. "Um... Your... welcome, I guess..." He simply replied, returning the hug. (A/N: I DON'T CARE IF HE IS OUT OF CHARACTER, IT IS CANON TO MEEEEE!!!)
"Uh... John, are you OK?" Bethany asked John, walking up to him. "I'm fine, Bethany, why'd you ask?" John replied, just glad that Bethany was OK and that Moriarty didn't do anything to her. "Well, you were in a bomb covered jacket earlier..." Bethany said, trying to hide her blushing by looking down. John hugged her and told her, "I'm just glad that you're OK."

A/N: I updated! And I have a question, do you think I should move chapter 4 as a later chapter or replace it? Because I think that part came a little early; it was only about 3 days for them... so ya. Sorry if it was short and actually really cheesy and huggy, but whatever. Allons-y, fellow adventurers! HeRpAdErP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!