"Okay we can do one thing.... You wear my gown we will need some alterations we have enough time for it I know it's not exactly designer nor the "to be bride" type but it's better than what we will get in the stores nearby..." I said...
"But what are you gonna wear then..." Bhabhi asked me...
"Doesn't matter Bhabhi you are the star I will wear anything it's fine..." I said
"But Avneet..." Bhabhi said...
"Come on Yaar Bhabhi don't show your sacrificing attitude now.... We all know I am talking logical right now..." I said...
"Okay fine but first we will go get a new gown for you from the nearby boutique only if we get a okay okay gown for you I will wear yours...." Bhabhi said...
"But Bhabhi time...."
"No no I am not listening go get ready we are going to the nearest boutique and I am guessing it's gonna be a little far from here so buckle up and get ready " Bhabhi said
"Ok ok fine..." I said I looked at Rads and we both came out of her room and were in our way to our room I was thinking about what happened....
"What are you thinking now??" Rads asked...
"Nothing just about Bhabhi's dress..." I said...
"I thought we got the solution " she said...
"No Rads that was not the solution.... I just thought my dress would be better than whatever we will get right now in the stores.... But come on yaar she is the bride it's the first function she needs to look the best not just better I am so damn sure Samaira Soumya and Anjali are gonna have better dresses than her and they are going to be so many other elite women too...." I said...
"Come on Avneet you are the one who always say that our clothes don't make us our personality does..." She said...
"Ya I know but that's my theory that is why I am simple and got a gown like that too.... But it's Bhabhi's day today and besides your first wedding function is not the place to practice that theory...." I said..
"Avu I would have said she can take my dress but mine is not the best too.... Nothing is in our hand we did our best..we can do nothing about this...." Rads said... Just then an idea clicked inside my head...
"Actually we can do something..." I said...
"What ??" she asked...
"See... Bhabhi told that..... him and Sam know designers over hear I am sure they can arrange a perfect dress for her that is the reason they must have delayed buying it in the first place.... we just need to make them remember about it..." I said Rads looked at me...
"Avu you can't even take his name right now how are you gonna talk to him " she asked concerned...
"I... Know.... But I was thinking about we can talk to Sam...." I said and Rads became upset within a moment..... she still misses him I know that
"Avu I know you are worried about Bhabhi and believe me even I want to give her a perfect dress but I don't think I can talk to...." Before she could complete the sentence I interrupted...
"No no Rads.... I don't expect you to talk to him I know what you are going through may be I can talk to Sam...." I said...
"Are you sure " she asked...
"Ya... I mean obviously I can't talk to.... Him.... neither can you talk to Sam or him so it logical for me to talk to Sam.."I said...
"But are you really sure.... I mean...even Sam... Did wrong to you..." She said she had guilt in her eyes like she was the one who betrayed me I don't know why all this seem like a nightmare everything bad that could have happened have actually happened hearts being broken.... Trust shattered... Love misinterpreted.. if only there would have been a rewind button... I looked at Rads and said...
"Rads.... I don't blame anyone for what happened except him and myself... him for the betrayal and myself for being stupid.... No one else....even you being with Sam would have never affected me infact I would be happy if you guys comeback together.... " I was continuing but she stopped me this time...
"Avneet I know you didn't want it but I can't do it.... Please don't talk about him" she said and I nodded... I didn't want to come between them but deep inside my heart I was just hoping for the rewind button...
"Okay.... So you go to our room I will meet you afterwards...." I said she nodded and went towards our room and I towards Sam's... I reached and knocked at his door...and he opened it
" Avneet...." Sam said I looked at Sam behind him he was standing.... Our eyes were locked for a while but then I broke it....
"Do you want to talk to Sidharth..." Sam asked me
"N...No actually I wanted to t...t..talk to you" I said
"Oh.... Come in..." He said.... Shit how am I gonna speak infront of him I should have thought this.... But I can't go right now... There is already less time and even Sam would need to call the designer and then the delivery will also take time... Shit how do I do now...
"Sam.... I w...wanted to talk to y..y..you alone..." I said shuttering... I wasn't even looking at him still this is my condition I don't want to be this vulnerable Infront of both of them...
"Sam I will meet you later..... We will discuss the later on phone... " He said and walked past me to go to the door and in the process his fingers brushed with mine it felt like current passed through my spine I turned back to look and him and I could see a small smirk on his face while he was going.... But then why would he smirk I must be imagining.....
"Avneet... Come sit " Sam said...I went and sat in the couch...
"Do you want anything to drink " he asked awkwardly I smiled at him....
"Sam you don't need to be so formal.... I know things have changed but I am still the girl who is partner with you for almost every project and as well as all competitions... I don't think we can afford this formalities for St Teresa's sake..." I said and he laughed....
"Ya I know.... But still I thought you will be mad with me too like....... Radhika " he said her name after a long pause...
"I was at first but then to be honest I can't believe the fact that you never tried to stop him.... I know you are supporting him right now because you feel this is your responsibility as a brother..... And again one thing that my father have always told me too remember is the fact that never blame on others for your mishaps..... I did some stupid decision and I got the punishment for it..." I said...
"Listen.... Avneet I knows even if you say that you are not but I know I did wrong to you.... That's why..... Please forgive me...I am really sorry " he said...
"Sam I really don't wanna talk about all that.... I really need your help for something..." I said...
"Okay.... What help do you need..."he asked.....
"Do you remember that you guys promised Bhabhi to get her a dress for the party this evening..." I said and he nodded...
"So she doesn't have one for tonight I was thinking if you could arrange for a designer one.... She told me you had friends " I said...
Sam just smiled at me then went near his cupboard and took out a shopping bag and came and gave it to me...
"Here it is..." He said I peeked into it... it looked like a black gown.... I looked at Sam ..
"You guys remembered..." I said...
"Yes.... We can't even dare to forget we already brought it when we were in the town it's from her favourite designer " he said...
"Then why didn't you guys give her..." I asked but then felt stupid for asking....
"Same reason she thought that we will forget it.... " He said I smiled at him and was about to leave.... When he said...
"Avu wait a sec..." He came and took the bag and took out a note from inside it
"What is that..." I asked...
"Nothing..." He said I took it from him and read it...