Chapter 1- By Hook Or By Crook

High & Untouchable Gods Society
Poseidon Israel Smith
GOD OF THE SEA
written by: Blackrose

Chapter 1 -By Hook Or By Crook

------,--'-,-'-{@

Poseidon Israel

Our friend Reiz is scheduled to get marry. The first one to tie the knot after so many years among the six of us in the High and Untouchable Gods Society. He is excited so we can't miss this in our entire life. His wedding will take place at one of his properties in Palawan. The one that he recently have purchased and named after his soon-to-be-wife. He have already arranged our transportation and I am about to meet the other four members since ang usapan namin ay sabay-sabay na kaming lima na pupunta sa Lovely Island in Coron. Pagdating ko sa meeting place namin which is at REIZ AIRLINES ay nakita ko kaagad sila Klein, Martin and Stern. Hindi na hinanap pa ng mga mata ko si Li, I knew that asshole so damn well kaya I'm pretty damn sure that he is late again as usual. We exchange greetings when I've approached the three. I was about to say something when someone from my back talked.

'Ares Timothy Li isn't late! I am here! I am here fellas!' sabay halakhak ng malakas that made me shake my head several times. 'Don't panic, Li is here!' he gave me a pat at the back.

'Late ka na naman Li!' Stern utter as he gaze at his wrist watch.

'No I'm not late Stern. Sadyang maaga lang kayong dumating. Excited assholes! Hahahahaha! Hindi kayo ang ikakasal men, mind you! Cut the excitement fever!'

'We better be going if we want to arrive in Coron on time. Reiz is expecting us tonight.' nauna ng maglakad sila Stern, Martin and Klein. I walk with Li. 'You might want to button that fucking shirt of yours Li. Magpapalagay ka na lang ng kiss marks sa babae mo, yung kitang-kita pa.' he laugh loudly before buttoning his shirt.

As planned, we landed precisely at Lovely Island around 6pm. Reiz's staffs assisted us to our temporary shelter for the event then after half an hour, we were called for dinner together with the groom. Since maaga pa and the wedding ceremony is scheduled tomorrow afternoon, nag-inom muna kaming magkakaibigan.

The following day is the most anticipated day for our friend Reiz and his girlfriend Catherine Lovely. Everyone are busy umaga pa lang. But me and my other friends except Reiz went to the far end of the island to go surfing.

Mahilig akong mag-surf. Everything that has to do with the sea, above or underneath, ay gustong-gusto ko. Aside sa business, the sea is next to my heart.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Poseidon Israel Smith who was born and crafted in the beautiful island of Hawaii. I am an only child. Both my parents are at their 30s when they got me. Although they were married in their mid 20s, their businesses snatched their time to create a family sooner. My family is into resort business. My parents owned two resorts, one is in Melborne and the other one is in Maui Hawaii. I grew up watching them manage and supervise everything, a reason why I am in the same field now. But aside sa mga resorts ko, nasa seafaring business rin ako. Bago pa magsulputan ang ibang mga seafaring companies around the world, PIS SHIPPING was the first. I was the first to put up a seafaring company in the neighboring country and everyone just follows nung makita nilang maganda ang takbo at pagtanggap ng mga customers sa company ko and money was flowing freely like waterfalls. Since I love to travel by water and most of my businesses are related to water, pinasok ko rin ang cruise line industry. I've bought three ships which I named PIS Cruise, PIS Cruise II, PIS Cruise III. Yung una kong binili is for my personal use only. Hindi ko ito pinapagamit for public and leisure travels unlike my other two ships. The PIS Cruise is what I uses kapag kailangan kong bisitahin ang mga resorts ko all across the globe.