~ Part 15 ~

Billy rode his bike through the town of Derry, taking in everything. His parents had told him that they were moving away next month. Beverly had told him that she was going to be moving away to, she was going to live with her auntie as she couldn't bare to live with her dad. Ben was also moving away. His parents found his research on all of Derry's past tragedies and decided that they couldn't live in Derry and are moving about a month after Billy. Richie's parents found out about Bowers and they are moving away next week. Stan and Eddie are leaving to. Eddie's mom planned to move right after Eddie had broken his arm. Stan's parents saw the cut on his wrist and then found out it was Bowers and that he to had gone missing, so they decided to move. Mike isn't moving away. His grandfather can't afford to move away and leave the farm behind. The Losers also needed someone to stat in Derry for another 27 years to make sure IT doesn't come back. Butch Bower's body was found and Henry, Belch and Victor were all declared missing. The Losers decided to meet up at the barrens a day before Beverly moved as that would be the last chance they get to all be together. The Losers all sat in a circle on the grass. "The dreams, they were weird. We all seemed older than we are now," Beverly said. She shook her head and looked at the floor. "I've seen us all die," she said. All the Losers looked at each other. They all believed that IT was dead but Beverly kept going on about her dreams and that IT wasn't dead and that IT will return. "Alright then. We will make an oath, a blood oath. If IT ever comes back, if IT ever returns, then we will come back to," Bill said. They all nodded and Beverly reached into her pocket and pulled out Henry's knife. It was stained with his blood. Beverly handed the knife to Billy and he extended it. They stood up in a circle. One by one, Billy went around the circle putting thin cuts across their hands. When everyone's hands were cut they joined hands. Billy held Beverly's hand, Ben held her other hand. Richie held Eddie and Ben's hands. Stan held hands with Mike and Eddie, Mike held Billy's other hand. They all squeezed their eyes shut and spoke, "I swear." They all said this in unison. Eventually, they released each other's hands and looked at each other. Stan looked at Billy. "You should have cut my wrist," he said, indicating to the bandage around his wrist where Henry had cut him. "Finish me off so I won't have to come back." Stan smirked and so did Billy. The other Losers giggled and Richie reached over and patted Stan on the shoulder. "Alright, I gotta go, see ya guys and good bye Bev, good luck at wherever your going," Stan said. The other Losers watched as Stan walked out of view. After that, Eddie left and he hugged Richie before he went. Then Mike went and said good bye to the other four. After Mike, Richie left, "Cya guys," he said before leaving. Then Ben left, he hugged both Billy and Beverly and then walked away. Then it was just Billy and Beverly. They both sat there staring into the distance. Beverly was reminded of what they did in the clubhouse and smiled. "Well, I should get going now," she said. "Good bye Billy." Beverly walked up the hill but before she went out of view, Billy shouted, "BEV WAIT!" Billy ran up the hill and towards Beverly. He stopped in front of her and kissed her on the lips. "Good bye, I love you Bevy," Billy whispered into her ear. Beverly kissed him back and said, "I love you to Bill, good bye." She then turned away and left. After about an hour, Billy went home. When he walked in, he looked at his family. He went over to his mom and hugged her as he began to cry, he did the same thing to his dad. The next day, Beverly moved away, then Eddie a week later. Three days after Eddie moved, Richie also left. Then Stan left a few days before Billy. All Billy had now was Mike and Ben.
TIME SKIP TO LATER IN THE MONTH
It was the day for Billy to leave, today was the day that Billy moved away. Billy's mom and dad loaded their car. Billy's dad made it clear to Billy that he couldn't bring Silver with him. Before they left Billy got on his bike and rode through Derry. He breathed in the sweet Derry air, he felt the wind against his face. Eventually, Billy arrived at a shop. He entered the shop with the bike and the cashier looked at him. "Hey son! Ya lookin to sell that bike?" he asked. Billy looked at his bike and then the cashier. "I want you to take care of it for me alright? That means do not sell it, just keep it safe. Remember the name Bill Denbrough," Billy said as he handed the cashier $20. "I'll take good care of her son," the cashier said, smiling at Billy. Billy looked at the bike and stroked it. "I'll be back," he said. Billy then left the shop and walked home. His parents were ready to leave and they were waiting for him in the car. Billy climbed into the car and his dad started the engine. The car reversed off of the driveway and drove through the town of Derry. Billy watched all the moments off his child hood flash by him in an instant. When he passed The Aladin Theatre, he remembered going there with Georgie and there dad. Good times, but unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. When Billy and his family drove out of the town, Billy looked at the sign, 'You Are Now Leaving Derry, Come Back Soon'. Billy's last thought before he left Derry was, Goodbye Derry.
A/N
And that is the end of IT Returns. I can not believe I managed to write an entire story and I can mot believe that there are people who actually read it, right now the story is on 200 something reads, which is a great achievement for me. I love every last one of you. I love you for taking the time to read through this. I would like to give a shoutout to two people who have read this story all the way through and have read it and been there from the beginning. I would like to give a shout out to:
StutteringBilly and AndreeaMiraculous . I would give a shoutout to everyone that has read this but as far as I am aware, that is impossible. Thank you all so much for reading this and I will see you, when I make my next story, goodbye.🤡