Shattered Shell, Shattered Mind

Time: Three months

Taco had been feeling depressed, lonely; all because of her team's behaviour towards something she couldn't help. She sighed as she looked over the cliff edge. Our fishy friend had gained a bit of an eating disorder due to her messed up emotional state, and refused to eat; it drove her slightly insane so she needed something. So she chose her own body as her anual snack. Every couple of weeks, she would eat a small chunk of fish, then tomato, and is currently half way through her lettuce.

"I told you she would abandon us permanently!" Book said around 3 months after Taco's disappearance. It was hard to tell if Book was sad or angry, maybe both, maybe with herself.
"That's why we have to find her!" Lollipop said, clearly annoyed at Book.
"I know! I'm ready to say sorry anyway..."
"You finally realised what you've done wrong, haven't you?"
"Yeah."

Time: Five months

"We've been looking every day for around a whole month now... but she isn't dead... Four couldn't revive her." Book sighed.
"Wherever she is, she's still alive and surviving out here somewhere." Lollipop said with a determined look. "We are going to find her."

Time: Six months

Taco looked at the last piece of lettuce in her hand, closed her eyes and put it in her mouth. She felt disgusted at herself. But nobody cared, at least that's what she thought. When she heard voices, she hid in the tree at the edge of the cliff, wether those voices were in her head or real didn't matter to her.
Soon, she forgot how to speak properly after whispering the same thing over and over again, whatever word it was, it was unclearly said. She learned how Teardrop acted and how she expressed herself, after hiding in the trees and watching her team walk by in the wood, she guessed they were looking for her.

The time came for her weekly feed, but Taco had no lettuce left. The only thing she had left was her empty shell, both emotionally and physically empty. She snapped off a quarter of her back off, wincing in pain during the process. She put it in her mouth and crunched her... body piece. It felt weird to her, but it gave her the energy to put out her plan...

Time: 8 months

"I can't continue searching anymore, I'm sorry Lollipop. She's been gone for over half a year and it's getting tiring looking for her every day." Book said.
"Suit yourself, but I'm going to continue." Lollipop retorted before walking into the trees without looking back. "I need to find her and tell her that I... *gulp* I-" Then, a figure dashed infront of her and ran into a tree. "Taco?" Lollipop called out. The figure nodded and jumped across more trees with Lollipop running close behind.

Lollipop reached the cliff, looking back to the trees. Out of the trees, Taco approached with her empty shell looking shattered (it's back being completely gone and its only having a third of the front left) and her arms stretched out in Lollipop's direction. "W-what happened to you?" Lollipop asked before Taco fell to the ground unconcious. "Oh my goodness... I have to get her back!" Lollipop then picked up Taco and ran through the forest.

"Book?! Anybody?!" Lollipop yelled through the trees before finding an exit of the winding woods. She ran out, saw book, ran to her and showed her Taco. By then, Lollipop was crying quietly. "What have I done?" Book whispered while tearing up.
"You denied her at first, then we did too. You overreacted. It's mainly your fault." Lollipop, who was now properly sobbing, hissed at Book before running to her house.

When Lollipop sat on her favourite couch, she laid Taco pn her lap. "Oh dear lord help me and help Taco..." Lollipop whispered, but as she did, Taco's eyes crept open. "Are you ok?" Lollipop asked quietly. Taco nodded in response. "Can you say something? Do you feel any pain?"
Taco raised one finger and shook her head. She then raised a second finger and nodded. "What happened to your voice?" Taco shrugged but leaned close to Lollipop. "Taco, what are you-" Lollipop felt surprised when Taco's lips met hers, but she melted into the kiss and won the battle between tongues to gain dominance. Their lips parted and they gasped for air.
"Oh Taco, I love you too." Lollipop said. Taco nodded.

Soon, Taco decided to find her 'ingredients' after everbody saw her state and said she was ruined, Book was forgiven, Taco and Teardrop became pretty good friends, Lollipop had a good lecture on how armwaving doesn't mean they don't care and Taco continued to love and respect her dear girlfriend, Lollipop.