p

| 2:23AM |
# sleep diary 1

i can't sleep.

it's the 2nd time since I've had these nightmares.

is there something wrong?

i am normal.

i am paranoid.

go to sleep minhee, you have school.

minhee closes his booklet and puts it away in a small shelf next to his bed.

it happened again to minhee, the horrible nightmares.

the images of dangerous people stuck in his head and he didn't know why.

minhee had never encountered a drunk man that wanted to take him away. Now that minhee thinks about it, it seems like he starts to get anxious as if it would actually happen.

minhee was always alone at home. His parents would go to work far in areas of seoul. minhee's parents trusted him very much, although they didn't know what minhee had been going through all this time.

minhee couldn't blame his parents at all, they worked to keep minhee alive basically.

minhee sighed.

it would be so much better to not be so lonely in this house.

minhee can be one clingy person, he doesn't like to be alone.

the only reason why he accepted his parents leaving is that they needed to go work.

work = money, no work = no money.

that's how it worked to minhee.

he had gotten an idea.

he thought about it for a while now but didn't think anyone would even accept it.

minhee had to be brave.

it was now minhee's time to search for a person he could cuddle with at night.

to get rid of his bad nightmares once and for all.

...

please vote and comment 💕 thank you.