you took the L out of Lover...now it;s Over

The overwhelming stench of sweat and too much deodarant filled thr gym. Natalie tried not to gag as she filed in with the rest of the class. PE could be fun...when it wasn't held in the school's smelly gym. She could see Ellie out of the corner of her eye cringing as the stench hit her. Her wrinkled nose and disgusted expression said it all. Natalie could even imagine the thoughts running through her mind. It was probably something along the lines of "I hope i don;t smell as bad as this."

As usual, Ellie had gone all out with her outfit. Even though they were forced to change into gym attire, she still managed to make it look amazing. The school top had been fixed so that it was tight around her body and showed off her just how big her breasts were. Her shorts were really short yet long enough to pass as school uniform and managed to show off her long tanned legs.

Natalie couldn;t help feeling just a tad bit jealous. Ellie always managed to look stunning in absolutely everything. She could just throw n the daggiest outfit and would still be able to make it work. Herself on the other hand, needed time and effort to make herself look good and even that wasn;t enough.

"Alrigght everyone, sit in the center!" thier PE teacher called out. Moving into the center, Natalie made sure that she was in a spot where Matthew would be able to see her.

Im over him--she reassured herselft--Im just making sure that he knows what he's missing out on

"Alright for the next few weeks we'll be doing a dance unit,"informed their teacher "and then to show off what we've all learnt, we;re going to have a school dance."

Nearly everyone groaned as they heard the news. Only a handful of people were happy about it but no one dared to admit it.

"I can't believe we have to do a dance unit," whined Rachel, one of Natalie;s classmates

"I know," Natalie tried to agree with the same enthusiasm but the thought of maybe dancing with Matthew Lester brought a warm feeling that coursed througout her entire body. Maybe this was her lucky day after all.

"Boys on one side, girls on one side!" boomed a voice. It echoed throughout the vast gym and made Natalie jump. A plump man walked in from one of the side doors. This must be our dance instructor--she thought.

Everyone obdiently trooped to thier different sides, not daring to disobey the short stern man. He looked around, surverying the group. 

"Everyone ready? Let's go!"

He started taking them through the dance steps. Even thoug they were supposed to be simple, Natalie;s failed co-ordination made her feel clumsy and over bearing compared to Ellie who danced gracefully next to her.

After what felt like hours, the instructor stopped them

"Alright lads grab a girl," he ordered with his strpong english accent. The boys stood hesitantly on their side while the girls figited nervously wondering who would ask them to dance. Only a few people advanced out towards the middle to get a partner. The one's who already had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Natalie closed her eyes and put her hand over her head, a chabit she did when she was stressed or fustrated. This was the reason she hate dancing. She was certain she would be left partnerless.

"Hey, wuld you like to dance?"

Natalie;s eyes snapped open. She knew that voice. Could it be...omg...was he really...Excitedly she spun around to see Matthew Lester