Heartbroken

heart·bro·ken
/ˈhärtˌbrōkən/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of a person) suffering from overwhelming distress; very upset.
"he was heartbroken at the thought of leaving the house"

No one wants to experience heart break especially if you have a soulmate

No one wants to experience heart break especially if you have a soulmate. The thing is, it's very rare to have a soulmate. Yes not everyone has a soulmate. It's not a bad thing. But if your ever heartbroken you could become hungover. It doesn't sound too harmful right? Oh boy, well your horribly wrong. You are mentally damaged when you lose your other half to anything. It's like losing a small key in the middle of ocean that opened the box that held your delicate heart. Or it's like losing a puzzle piece to that really hard puzzle you worked so hard to finish but now your work was put to waste just because of a mistake.

That's what it's like.

That's why you should always value your life because you will always hurt somone else if you end it. Your hurting your soulmate

Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death. ... The most commonly used method of suicide varies between countries, and is partly related to the availability of effective means.

Suicide is common teenagers. The stress of changes, heartbreak, romance, descions and many more coudlead to mental issues and to suicdal thoughts.

Why am I mentioning such sensitive topics. Well this story will have many sensitive moments, please see next section

down here I will be keeping track of the highest ranks this story gets to~

33 outta 467 for #imtired on 12/1/19