Chapter 2: Reassurance

[Reign in MM]

Charli

With his Versace vintage 'Marilyn And Betty' Shirt, Reign walked to me with swagger. I was mesmerized by his lips, so mesmerized I didn't even notice that they were moving. All I heard "Your name Charli Dyveon?", before nodding my head. I finally came back to reality.

"Yes, I'm Charli and must be Reign, I presume?" I smiled.

"Yes baby, you already know." He said popping his collar and spinning around.

I force myself to roll my eyes, I prayed that he wasn't what everyone said, but it was. Another self-centered motherfucka. I cursed in my head, but didn't let my smile falter.

"So I came here to tell that you won the contest!" He smile, with his pearly whites showing.

"OH MY GOSH! FOREALZIES?" I squealed like a little girl. I jumped and hugged Reign. He hugged back and explained that I needed to pack in one days time. I asked him about my studies and his manager told they are getting personal teachers for on the way. I smiled happily danced in my head. After me loosing my head for a minute, I finally came to reality. My professor allowed me to leave early to start packing. I first called my grandma and tell her the great news. She almost screamed my head off and was so proud of me. That really touched my heart honestly, she, my fraternal twin and my bestfriend for life is all I have. Speaking of them two, I called them up and they decided they wanted to help me pack.

When I made it back on campus, I saw two parked cars and saw Romeo and Alexy waiting on me.

"AHHHHH", I screamed smiling hard as hell, as I ran to them. They hugged me tightly.

"Char I can't believe this is happening!!" She exclaimed, jumping around.

"Me either !! It's like a miracle and I'm so proud of how far I've made it." I laughed as my eyes started to watered.

"Now, I know my baby sis ain't about to cry ?!" Romeo smiled, hugging me tightly.

I hit him softly.

"Nahh, you know I ain't bout that life." I chirped and unlocked the door to the dorm.

Melody was still in her classes, so I turned on some music and we started to pack everything. I do mean everything. Romeo was packing my heavy things, while Alexy was helping me back all these damn clothes I have.

"Ooo bitch! Where you thought you was goin in this? " She asked throwing me a red lace lingerie set.

"Alexy you know you bought me this shit on my eighteenth birthday dafuck!" I busted out laughing.

This chick literally bought me lingerie knowing damn well I'm not fucking no time soon.

"Shii and you still haven't wore it?! Gimme my shit back!" She exclaimed.

"Noo. Shit might need use it on Reign fine ass." I smirked, sticking my tongue out.

"Bitch, you sooo nasty lawd!" She laughed.

"I learned from the best!" I chuckled while packing in the lingerie set.

About 4 hours later, we were through and everything was packed, except my outfit for tomorrow. Romeo and Alexy had been long gone and I was just staring at the ceiling, dozing off.

"I told you was going to make it babygirl. Your mother and I always known it. " My dad smiled cheery.

"Thank you dad. I'm scared though." I said honestly.

Don't be sweetie. It's your time for you to shine. You know you can do this." He said reassuringly.

"Thank you dad." I hugged him and smiled.

"We are so proud of you. We love you." He kissed my head.

"I love you too and I miss you." I said as my eyes watered.

"No baby, don't cry. It'll be okay. We are watching over you . We can't change the past just know that we are in your heart." He said pointing to my heart.

He hugged one last time.

"Remember it's your time to shine."

I jolted out my sleep.  I looked around my dim room and saw no one was there. I couldn't believe it. I had just spoken and seen my father. I missed them so dearly. I put my knees to my chest, feeling a panic attack coming on. It's been like this since they died two years ago.

"It'll be okay" I heard a whisper and laid back down, closing my eyes.

____________________________________

Hey hey chubbies I hope you liked the update. Comment what you liked and vote if you did. I love you guise, byesies.