Chapter 28: Kill

Start from the beginning

My itching became more rapid as the morons continued rambling.

"Shut up...shut up,shut up!SHUT UP!" I hissed "we all comprehend the plan yes?! Good. Now would you halfwits stop going on about that explosive freak?!"

"Calm down shigaraki" kurogiri hummed "I'm sure this will all fall into place as you desire, now all of you rest, we have an important evening ahead of us...we won't get past Atom without a struggle"

YOUR POV:

"FINALLYYYYYY!" You squealed walking out of the train station

"Tch..." katsuki kissed his teeth as he walked beside you, back slightly hunched with his hands in his pockets.

"C'mon you're seriously not even a little excited?"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

The two of you continued your conversation as you walked into the AHF.

"Afternoon guys" a smooth womanly Voice called out to you.

"Afternoon Monica" you both replied

"Go get your hero costumes on, I'll just head over to Sir's office and let him know you're here already" she smiled

"Cool, see ya" Katsuki waved.

After changing into your hero costumes the two of you headed over to what Atom likes to call his 'room of central intelligence' which was basically just the room where the support team were situated as well as where you all went over the plan once more. Literally as soon as you entered Atom began to explain.

"Alright young heroes, the plan is basically-"

"The plan is that we're going to go into one small group of four as to draw less attention to ourselves. Upon entry we will be divided into pairs. Ground Zero you'll be with Atom and Tenshi you're with Me." Monica intercepted

"Okay... that was rude" Atom mumbled with with a pout and a dark cloud hovering above his head

"If were goin to be working with you, don't ya think we need to know your quirk and hero name?" Katsuki spoke up

"Oh? Yes, I'm quite sorry it appears I have overlooked the simplest of formalities" she smiled. "My quirk is called enhancement, under the correct conditions I can enhance a person or things capabilities ten to twenty fold, including myself and my hero name is Monique"

'Wow Levvina...very creative name. I'm sure Reader-chan will be very impressed -_-'

"That sounds interesting" you spoke casually staring over to her with a blank expression on your face.

"Indeeeeeeed it is young one!" Atom bellowed

"Okay, how's about we make like a banana and split" he laughed

'He's really tryna force the banter isn't he *_*'

After another twenty minutes or so, you all left and made your way into the heart of the city, where the villains were supposedly based.

The four of you walked down an ominous ally way and came across a three story, spooky run down warehouse. It seemed to be made of rusted copper and to be honest looked like it would collapse if you were to kick it hard enough. From what you could see, it only had two small windows up on the third floor but had two entrances, only one was guarded.

"Okay, from the blue prints we were able to uncover the complex is built like a maze so it'll be easy to get lost" someone from the support team spoke into your ears through the communication devices you were all wearing.