I sighed, thinking about everything mom and dad has said.

This shit weird as hell.
~
Veronica

"And done." I said, stepping down from the stool.

"This is nice." Dani said, nodding her head.

"We did that." Maddie said, giving all of us a high five.

"This finna be the new chill spot, because I'm digging this." Ryan said, smiling.

"Thank y'all." I said, hugging them.

"Okay, I gotta go. I'm suppose to be meeting up with Keith today." Ryan said, checking her phone.

"Mom wants me to go to the nail shop with her." Dani said, grabbing her charger.

"Luke's trying to get me to try this new recipe he came up with so, I gotta go too." Maddie said.

"Okay, But girls night later on tonight?" I asked.

"8 o' clock?" Dani said.

"Pjs?" Ryan said.

"Chinese food?" Maddie said.

"Deal." We all said, and they left.
~
"What you doing with all that ass let me touch it." I rapped, dancing around the kitchen.

"Here I come!" I yelled, turning the music off as someone knocked on the door.

"Woody?" I said after I opened the door to see him standing there.

"Hey Veronica." He said, with his hands in his pockets.

"How'd you get my address?"

"I have my sources." He said. "Can I come in?"

"Um sure." I said, opening the door, letting him in.

"Nice place." He said, looking around.

"Yeah, it has 8 bedrooms, a game room, a basketball court and a pool." I said, smiling because this house costed me 20,627 dollars.

"Wow. I'm proud of you babygirl." I smiled, giving him a hug.

"This shit dope as hell." He said, nodding, putting his hands back in his pockets.

"Yeah, Me and the girls decorated the whole place." I said, smiling, looking around..

"I might have to get you to upgrade my house or something, my shit plain as hell." I slightly chuckled, trying to breath regularly because when I'm around this nigga, I can't breath. Like really Veronica?

"Sure." I said, nodding, walking into the kitchen.

He smiles and just stared at me.Then he all of a sudden picks me up, spinning me around.

I laughed, feeling my cheeks get hot. "Put me down."

"Nope." He said, making me smile.

"You so short ." He said, putting me down.

"Fuck you, bitch." I said, laughing, making him laugh.

"But aye, wassup with this basketball tho?" He said, crossing his arms, doing a little smirk.

I smirked back. "This way."
~
"Wassupppp?" I said, smiling, letting my girls in. I also invited Camryn too.

"Okay, how did all of us choose to wear black pjs?" Camryn said, making me realize that we all had black on.

"Let's take a picture." Maddie said, and we all did some little shit in the pics.

TheyLoveMadison: blackout😎🖤

We all got the Chinese food ready that we ordered and put on a movie that we're probably not gonna pay attention to.

"So, Camryn, wassup with you and little bro?" I asked, smirking.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Childdddd let me tell you..."
~
Algee

"Wassup man?" Woody said, doing the little bro hug then sitting down on my couch.

"Wassup?" I asked, sitting in from of him.

"Well, wassup?" He said, chuckling when I just sat there.

"Well, bruh, I'm trying to come up to you like a man and shit, so imma just get right to it. I don't like the fact that you trying to talk to my little sister." I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh, my bad, bruh." He said, chuckling.

This nigga got jokes. "You think this shit funny." I said, chuckling.

"Aye, Al. I don't want any problems with you. I understand that's ya sis bu-"

"But nothing, nigga. Why the fuck you tryna talk to my little sister anyway?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "That's fucked up."

"That's fucked up, but you trying to talk to your sister's best friend ain't fucked up?" He said, crossing his arms.

He chuckled after I didn't say anything.

"Thats ya sister, I get that, but you can't hog her forever." He said.

"Yeah, I think this conversation is over." I said, standing up.

He chuckled again, standing up.

"But I know yo ass heard me tho." I said, before he got to the door.

"And I know yo ass heard me too." He said after he opened the door. He chuckled, shaking his head. "Bye, Algee."

This motherfucker.