"And we could not just let her get way with watching us shower and everything-"

"-so we had a little fun."

"First lending her a hand off the floor

"-then a gentle nudge against the wall

"-And a little touch of our lips-"

"-to her hand,"

"The Neck,"

"The Cheeks,"

"The Lips,"

"That is it! I don't want to hear any more of this!" Ron moans in pain.

"Ah is the youngest boy Weasley too innocent to hear about how his brothers touched and felt me up before ..."

"NOoooo. Harryy, save me!"

"Ron, if you don't learn how it works, how will you ever be able to please your girl? That is if you ever get up the nerve to ask her out." Harry sighed in frustration of his friend's lack of love life, as well as the lack of his own.

"Yeah Ronnie-kins, if you don't like it, just leave." Ginny piped in out of nowhere.

Grabbing a napkin and filling it with treats, Ron exited the Great Hall as fast as he could without losing any of his goodies.

"Do you think he will ever come around?" Hermione asked the willing crowd of people.

"Why don't you ask Hogwarts-"

"-to do you a little favor?"

"I'm sure she would-"

"-love to help you out" the twins and Pansy said.

"Yeah, maybe I will do that." Hermione was deep in thought now.

"So, Gin, found anyone you like yet? That is, besides me." Harry said, turning to the girl next to him.

"Well, not yet. Though I did feel that feeling the twins plus one were talking about." Ginny responded with an excited look on her face.

"Yeah, me too. The two 'love birds' and I felt it last night. I think it happened to everyone that will be matched. Don't go getting that look; you know I don't see you as anything more than a sister."

"Yeah, I know."

** ** **

"Harry ... Harry ... HARRY!"

"Mmm...oh hey Luna."

"Harry, honesty, I have been trying to get you attention for the last three minute. Is that book so interesting?"

The book in Harry's hands was called Pure Dead Magic by Debi Gliori. Hogwarts' library had a pretty good section on muggle fiction.

Looking down at the book, Harry had been staring at page 110 for the last hour.

"Yeah, it's ok. It's got these cool creatures in the basement of the house, a screaming box, and this guy in a bunny suit."

"Really? That sounds fantastic! Wait, no that is not why I am here. I heard you had that feeling of Hogwarts looking inside of you."

"Yeah, so what?"

"So why are you not out there looking for your soul mate or mates?"

"Who says I have one."

"What do you mean?"

"Just because some school searched my soul, does not mean I have a soul mate. Besides, it has to be a student in Hogwarts for Hogwarts to do anything about it. I doubt anyone in this school likes me for me."