Fulton Reed

The party was packed with people and Dillon walked behind her boyfriend, holding his hand loosely as they walked along. He led the way, finding their teammates. Dillon and Fulton both played hockey. Dillon was an exchange student from France during her first year in high school, the same year the Ducks came to Eden Hall. She'd went back to France and then game back for her Junior year. 

Summer of her soon to be Senior year, Dillon and Fulton had really gotten to know each other and had taken things further. Fulton taught her a lot of English and she taught him a lot of French. On the ice, they protected one another. Fulton helped Dillon when he could and she helped him too. She made sure he stayed out trouble and he made sure she didn't get hurt. 

They loved each other and everyone knew it, they saw the way the two held themselves and how they were. Dillon adored Fulton and no one had seen Fulton so soft in his life. He always looked to be the enforcer, a strong guy with a genuine and bad side to him. He was more than that, he was a guy with a soft side for a girl he fell in love with his Junior year.

The place was hot, lights danced around the rooms and the ceiling, teenagers drank and danced. The Ducks hadn't even been at party for an hour and half of them were getting too hot. They were all seventeen-and-a-half and eighteen years old, they knew how to hold themselves at these type of events. 

"I see them." Dillon pointed over Fulton's shoulder, showing him where their friends were. 

Once they met with them, they all began conversations of all sorts, held drinks and had a good time. Dillon stood among her teammates, but she spoke with Connie and Julie, holding a bottle of whiskey in her hand, the group taking sips every now and then. She took a large chug, passing it off to Connie, who did the same. 

"I can't wait for school to be done." Connie sighed, wiping her face and passed the bottle to Guy. 

"Me too. I can't wait for College. It isn't much different. Still no parents, living alone, and going to school." Julie added.

"But, we gotta make our money to live." Dillon nods.

"Right, how crappy."

"Yep." Connie pushed away from the back of the couch. "I'm going to get another drink."

"I'm hungry." Julie spoke.

"Well, I might as well go the bathroom since we're all doing something."

After using the washroom, Dillon stepped out from the washroom. She looked down both halls, the place was still packed and it was excessively hot upstairs compared to downstairs. She could feel the sweat on her forehead. Pulling down her dress, as it rode up when she walked, she pulled her hair into a tight ponytail before walking down the hall. After a few steps,  drunk eighteen year old boy found his stumbling way down the hall. 

With a drunk smile, he stuttered a 'hello'. Dillon grew a little concerned, wanting to go back downstairs, but she was trapped with all the people in the way. Leaning back against the wall between two doors that were locked and led to two rooms, she watched the boy and his actions. "Aren't you gonna say 'hey' back?" He asked her.

"Hi." She spoke softly.

"That's better." He nods. "Anyway," He approached her, a finger lingering down the side of her arm until it reached her hand. "I was thinking you and I could go someplace quiet, you know, alone." He whispered into her ear.

"I have a boyfriend." She told him, trying to get away, but he pushed her back into the wall and her eyes widened. She knew she was in trouble then.

"I said we should could go to a quiet place." He repeated. "A pretty girl like you must've gotten in bed with many guys."

She gulped. In fact, she had not. "N-no." She stuttered.

"It's a shame." A forceful hand came to her side where he kept her still against the wall and his lips lingered towards her lips and she pursed them shut. She brought her eyes closed, her body shaking as she felt a tear drop. His hard lips kissed her numb ones, she did not dare kiss back and the hand trailed to her butt, where her heart shook greatly.

Fulton searched for Dillon, but couldn't find her. When Connie said she'd gone to the washroom and didn't return, he went to go find her.

"Come on," He urged her, gripping her butt and she felt very uncomfortable, her free hand trying to push him away, but he forced himself toward her. She was trapped between him and the wall. 

A weight was lifted from her when Fulton yelled. "Hey!" And a punch to the drunk boy's side of the face. The boy fell to the floor limp like a noddle and Dillon looked to Fulton, who began to beat up the drunk who fought back after regaining himself. The Ducks ran to the top of the stairs, all of them watching the commotion as Fulton was beating up a guy at a party. 

Charlie had extended his arm and pulled a crying Dillon to his side where she cried heavily into his chest, Fulton busy. "Don't mess with her, or any girl, again." He stood up, his knuckles bloody, his nose bleeding from taking a hit. "Ya hear me!?"

Fulton met his teammates and Dillon. "She all right?" He asked his best friend, who looked down at Dillon.

"I dunno." Charlie answered.

When Dillon noticed Fulton, she took a few steps to meet him where he engulfed her into a guy. He rubbed her back before speaking up. "He won't touch you again, Dill, I promise." She nodded into his chest, crying and sniffling.

He walked with her downstairs, the two, and the Ducks, deciding to leave the party after the event that had had happened. Dillon was shaken up and Fulton thought it would be best to leave. The other Ducks didn't want to stay after what happened, Portman and Guy not wanting what happened to Dillon to happen to Connie or Julie.