Chapter 3: Guess Who?

Y/N's POV:
As I shoved my nose into the latest fantasy novel, I heard shuffling inside my dresser. I slowly put the book down, anxiety creeping up on me. I turned around to find the dresser opened; with the doll on the floor, the lock broken. I almost screamed. I couldn't believe my eyes.

The doll lifted up its limbs one by one. The red gem glowing brightly. It's neck twirled around until it was facing me. I clasped my mouth with my hands, as I hastily scrambled to the corner of my bed. It's twin tails swayed as the plush lifted itself off the ground. It slowly levitated in my direction, the red gem glowing brightly. It's button eyes stared into mine. It's tattered seams shifted as it moves. It raises a plush paw to me. I whimpered as I quickly grabbed my book and swatted at the doll, knocking it to the other side of the room.

"Y/N?" My mother's voice echoed. "What's all that racket?" Her footsteps could be heard as she made her way into my room. She opened the door. "Y/N!? How dare you!?" She eyed the book in my hands. She ripped the book from my hand while also picking up the doll. "Your grandfather is very disappointed in you. Your treating the last memory you have of him like complete shit. I had it with you!" Her lethal words trickled down her face. She placed the doll In My lap. My mom slowly grabbed all of my art stuff and my switch. "Your not getting these back for a looooong time!" She stormed out of my room, wires hanging down. The door slammed behind her.

I threw the doll to the other side of the room. "Stay back y-you demonic... thing!" The doll turned its head at me, it's seams popping out a bit as it spoke, "Is this how you treat a new friend?"