Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Final Part

Start from the beginning

He felt his anger spike up in the matter of seconds and snapped his gaze towards Cortlen, breathing hard. "This is all yo f-fuckin' fault!"

"Kentrell-"

"Naw mane, fuck you! If you hadn't lured him away, and did whateva' hoo haa vampire shit on him, none of this would have happened-"

The body went from being completely still to suddenly shooting up, making him scream in shock as Jamell took in a big breath of air and winced as he placed a hand on his heart, chest heaving violently.

Kentrell couldn't help it, he brought the confused man in for a tight hug, before letting go, reaching back and socking him in the face with all his might. Jamell didn't react in pain, but still looked at him like he was crazy. "The fuck was that fo'?"

"Nigga, the next time I tell yo dumbass to leave a cat alone, you betta' leave it the fuck alone, you stupid bitch." He choked, tears continuing to stream down his face as Jamell gave a weak smile and leaned into him, slightly struggling to breath.

"Ugh shit, ma fuckin' chest." The smaller groaned. "Feels like I've been sleepin' fo' a whole month."

All three vampires gritted their teeth awkwardly. "You've been dead fo' a whole month, but sure, let's go with sleep." Sheyaa muttered.

"Say, so he was up hea' the entire time?" Kentrell asked, glaring at his neighbors, Sheyaa and Cortlen looking indifferent, while Tyquian put his hands up in peace.

"I told them that we should tell you Kenny, I swea'. Cortlen said he wanted to surprise you though."

He turned his head to said vampire. "Cort, please explain what the fuck happened."

The lightskin man scratched the back of his neck. "Well..."

~

"Say bye bye to yo friend baby." Cortlen commanded, smirking as Jamell turned to Kentrell, eyes hazy because he was under his control as he waved bye to his friend.

"Bye bye Kenny, love you." The smaller cooed.

"MELLY NOOO!" The injured man yelled after his friend and he sent one last look at Sheyaa and Tyquian's latest victim, before he flew into the sky, holding Melly in his arms. He could already sense the two vampires coming closer, and Cortlen rather be out their way. The two got messy when they haven't eaten in a while.

He cruised above the trees, whistling to himself as he tried to find a spot where he could talk to the smaller without being interrupted. He absentmindedly looked down at the brownskin, smiling at the man's cute and gigantic ass forehead, when Jamell suddenly blinked and regained control of his body again. This made him pull his head back in surprise because it was rare that a human could do that. Cortlen remembers Sheyaa telling him that if they could break out of the trance, that person's will was either strong as hell or the vampires hypnosis was weak.

"The fuck? Where am I?" The man looked around curiously, before finally making eye contact with him. "Borty? What the hell is goin' on bruh?"

He sighed, figuring that he should start explaining himself before he scared the man off. "Lemme just..." The vampire spotted a empty park and flew down, setting the smaller down on a bench before taking a seat next to him. He had to give Melly credit; the younger man didn't seem too spooked about the whole flying thing, he just crossed his arms sassily over his chest and looked at him, waiting for an answer.

'This nigga lucky he fine as hell, or else I woulda been cussed his ass smooth the fuck out.' Came Melly's thoughts, and he smiled a little at that.