Chapter Two - Molly

Chapter Two

Molly

I had only entered through the hallway to get headbutt in my gut and fall backwards on the hardwood floor. Although for my brother, he had only fell a few feet after from sudden pain in his foot.

"What the heck do you want?!" I had said once he fell face first into the couch where my cat had been sleeping. She pounced, not a second she lost, the cat flew in the air, claws extended, teeth out, and scratched Chris on his cheek.

"OW!" He had screamed, almost punching the cat in mid air while a scar lay upon his face. Blood streaks dripped down his chin. The cat hissed back at him and started biting his leg.

"What the heck is your freaking problem?!"

It hissed again, only making my brother shudder.

He fell yet again in our fireplace which was lit up and had big flames.

THUD!

He fell into the flames, tugging at the outside bricks and screaming. It was a horror movie. He was in flames, from head to toe. After he had fully gotten out of the fireplace he had no legs left. Then his face turned to ashes, so as the rest of his body. And he was gone like that.

Four years ago, my mother had also fell into the fireplace. She disappeared instantly, as for Chris, it was a lot of a longer sequence. Our big brother Mack was helping us live our life, but an eighteen year old boy who happens to have a crappy girlfriend, which whom he likes, then your eldest brother will not be staying home.

My cat hissed at Chris's ashes and was freaking out about the flames.

"Him too? Frick," I said. Not knowing what to do at all, "This can't be real. At least I don't think it is."

I hope that somewhere will be my brother Chris and my Mother Kelly.