Prison Cafeteria Fight and Meeting Drivers

In the morning Alex was in the prison cafeteria, sitting at the table and eating breakfast with other prisoners.

From another bench, he was watched by three male lions who would be his mechanics but didn't know him yet.

Mark - Who is this guy?

One of the lions who compared to the rest of the team is at a young age looked at Alex.

Clyde - Lion Alakay. Also known as Alex.

Tony - The driver?

Mark - I've never heard of him.

Tony - Oh, yeah, I saw that he was once a star in New York, now he is an acrobat of trapeze art in the Zaragoza circus. I wonder if he can race?

Clyde - I heard that he was dealing with Fenix. Alex is like Genji from Overwatch and drives Maserati Granturismo.

Mark - I hope he's as fast of the track.

Soon they noticed that other prisoners who were mechanics from another team approached Alex, one of them sat down in front of him, before warning the prisoners previously sitting there to change.

Another prisoner who is an albino lion watched it all.

? - Never a dull day.

Alex finished eating and looked at who was sitting in front of him.

The albino lion and his mechanics moved away from the table.

? - Let's get the fuck out of here.

When the albino lion and his crew left, Fenix ​​entered the prison canteen.

Tony - Heads up. It's Fenix.

Fenix ​​walked over to Alex and stood behind him.

Fenix - Long time no see, Alex... Your circus is far from here. Do you already miss your friends and your jaguar girlfriend? Nobody will help you here. What do you think we ought to do about that?

Alex suddenly lost his patience. When Fenix ​​wanted to hit him, Alex blocked his blow with a metal tray and then punched Fenix ​​in the face. Fenix's team went to help the driver, but Alex dodged the blows and knocked everyone who approaches him. 

Soon, however, the guards came and stopped the fight, knocking them down and aiming their weapons at Alex, and Fenix's crew.

Tiger guards - Nobody move!

Alex, lying down, looked at Fenix. The leopard was bleeding and angry at the lion, then raised his hands at the guard's command.

The other prisoners returned to their meal.

Mark - I guess he didn't like the oatmeal, either.

Later

Alex and other prisoners were outside. He was currently sitting on the bench talking to his team.

Mark - Tomorrow morning, you meet your navigator Layla. She'll help you navigate the course reload your weapons and help with the running of the car.

Alex - When I will meet her?

Tony - You'll meet her in the race. She is in the female feline prison segment.

Mark - Fast cars and beautiful women... That's what this is about.

Alex - What about the rest of the drivers?

Mark - Clyde.

(Focus on the Bengal tiger training the fight)

Clyde - 40K. Bengal tiger with a Chinese accent. A killer and cocaine dealer. Kung fu master and professional driver.

(Focus on the cougar talking to another prisoner)

Clyde - Grim Reaper. Cougar psychopath from Mexico with seven years of experience, every kill brings him satisfaction.

(Focus on Fenix leaning against the wall)

Alex - I already know Fenix. He is a liar and a killer.

Clyde - and that's why it's here. His father was just like him. His mother died a few days after giving birth, and his father did everything to survive, including training Fenix.

Mark - Skylar saw the potential in him and offered him a job. Of course he gladly accepted it.

(Focus on the black panther and cheetah)

Clyde - The black panther is a Black Knight with a British accent additionally superstar in our prison.

Tony - Also good driver.

Clyde - He is here for crush his Bentley and robbing royal families. The cheetah is called Ghost Rider, he is here for unknown reasons.

Alex - But he is not a real Ghost Rider?

Clyde - No, it's just his name.

Tony - If someone were here Ghost Rider, he would have escaped long ago.

Alex - Do you know anything about this prison?

Mark - It is a very well guarded and hidden island, it is connected to the mainland by one long bridge. Big walls, guards are better armed, watchtowers, and of course helicopters. Each race is played live and humans watch it.

? - What's up?

Alex and his crew saw an albino lion approaching them from the canteen, his crew accompanied him.

? - So you are the new driver. I will give you a small warning. Drivers like you die right away. The last one who reached the finals with me, his car fell apart since the explosion like the driver.

Alex - Nice to meet you too.

? - Well, you're a tough guy. Not everyone talks to me like that. I am currently aiming at other drivers. Who knows, maybe you will be lucky and you will reach the final. Of course, if I don't kill you before.

Then this lion and his crew left.

Tony - You have balls that you talk to him like that.

Alex - Should I have said otherwise?

Tony - It's Punisher. Three times winner of these races. The most dangerous driver and the only one who drives an SUV.

Alex - Punisher? Like from Marvel?

Tony - Exactly.

Alex - What car does he drive?

Mark - Hummer H3. His metal beast killed our previous drivers.

Alex - At what stage of the race was it?

Mark - In final. We get the very best, but Punisher is ruthless.