Opening Night

It was early in the morning when my alarm went off. It was around 6am. I grumbled and rolled out of bed. I hopped in the shower. Got out threw my hair up in a messy bun. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and an black crop top and an army green jacket and some combat boots. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I started fixing an herbal tea for my voice. I heard a voice behind me. "Morning Doll." It was Steve. I smiled. "Hey!" I said. I then grabbed my tea and began to sip it. "Why are you up so early?" He asked. "I have rehearsal all day and it's opening night tonight!" I said. He smiled. "Of course it is, can't wait to see it Doll." He said. I tilted my head. "You all are coming?" I said. He chuckled. I then heard another voice behind him. "Of course we are, it's your debut and it's a broadway show we will be there no matter what." It was Tony. I smiled. "Thank you all!" I hugged and kissed them both. "Oh shit gotta run!" I said as I grabbed my bag and sprinted to the elevator. I heard a faint murder of someone saying "language." As the elevator doors shut. I got in my car and drove to the theatre. I finally got inside. It was now time to practice. I did my vocal warmups and finished the dance routine. The rest of the time was spend finishing up my costume. I then rested my voice. Finally it was time. I was waiting backstage for my cue. "Welcome to Heathers the musical." The announcer said. There was applause. I walked out. "Dear Diary!" I exclaimed. I began singing. The heathers then walked out. I ran and did my quick change. "Heather, Heather, Heather, and Veronica?" I ran out on stage. "And you know, you know, you know life can be beautiful, you hope you dream you pray and you get your way, ask me how it feels looking like hell on wheels!" I sang. "I might be beautiful and when your beautiful it's a beautiful frickin day!" I did that high night. I looked out to the crowd and saw my soulmates smiling. I went back stage. Finally it was my last number. "We can be seventeen." I sang. The curtain call then happened. I walked on stage and automatically there was huge applause. I curtsied. Finally it was over. We killed it! I was backstage getting my costume off. I heard a scream from behind me. "That was amazing!" It was Natasha. I smiled. "Really I could've gone higher on a few notes." I said. "You are extremely talented love." Thor said. I smiled. "Thank you all!" I put my costume up. "Let's go home!" I said. We all walked out together. I felt proud of myself. I killed the role and made my soulmates proud in the process. It was amazing.