Next, was the Ravenclaw Tower. Once at the handless door, the eagle knocker came to life to speak to me.

"What can two things can you never have for breakfast," it asked slowly in a soft voice.

I thought for a minute. I was trying to think of two foods, but then it hit me.

"Lunch and dinner!"

The eagle nodded before returning to it's old self, and the door slid open. Inside, I was greeted by a bright light and a wave of heat. The last few students were just heading up to their dormitories. It seemed to be a calm night, tonight.

Luckily, I wasn't sprayed by vinegar at the Hufflepuff entrance. This was probably my favorite common room, it just seemed so cozy and welcoming. The little common room was still pretty alive; students were gathered around the fire, some playing games, others doing I don't even know what. Everything was okay, so far.

I had purposely saved this one for last. I hated going in there. I hated the dungeons in general. Draco would always be the one to come down here, because I despised it so much. You just got this weird, cold feeling that brought chills to your spine. And I don't think it's do to the fact that it's under the lake.

Pulling my cloak a little tighter around me, and raising my wand a bit higher, I took a deep breath and told the stone wall the password which opened the passage up for me.

The last time I was here, the giant squid had appeared in the window, and all I saw was this giant eye, in short, I screamed and everyone came running to see what had happened. It was so embarrassing...

I could see the faint greenish-glow coming from the end of the passage, and I could hear the soft sound of water moving against the window. It was actually quite relaxing.

I found some vials that must be from Potions, so I picked them up thinking I'd set them on the table for someone to find.

I figured that for once, everything would be normal, that maybe everyone would be asleep. Every other room had been fine so I just figured that maybe... but I couldn't have been more wrong.

No POV

Hermione gasped at the sight before her. Shocked, the vials she was holding, crashed to the floor.

She could swore she saw Draco move, but she directed her attention to the two standing a few feet away from him.

"What's he doing here," she mumbled, quite scared of what the response might be.

Draco had recognized Hermione the moment she spoke, and that's why he didn't move. He didn't want to have to look at her, or answer her questions. It was selfish, bit he really wasn't in the mood right now. He hung back and listened, something he was actually good at.

Blaise and Pansy locked eyes, panic showing. Of course they couldn't tell her what had actually happened. She was part of the Golden Trio for Merlin's sake!

Blaise quickly thought of an idea.

"Well, ya see, we were, uh, on our way out to the Quidditch field," Blaise started, "because season's gonna be starting up soon. Draco being team captain and all, just wanted to look over the fields. But halfway there he just, uh, collapsed." It sounded more like a question. "Yes, he just sorta passed out, and fell face flat into the dirt. We knew he wouldn't want us to bring him up to the Hospital Wing, he hates that place, so we just brought him here."

"He should be waking up soon," Pansy added, poking his arm.

At least some of it had been true. Draco had passed out, for what they believed was no reason, and he did hate the Hospital Wing. That place was awful.

Hermione didn't really believe them, but she nodded like she was convinced. Her heart rate starting to increase, she started to feel nervous. And she didn't know what to do. Leave it alone, or say something? She didn't know. She slowly started to slowly back away. "Well, I'm just gonna, uh-"

"What do you think your doing," Pansy asked, taking a step forward for every step Hermione took back. Blaise went to pull her back, but she pointed a wand at Hermione.

Draco heard those words, but didn't see whag was happening, he just heard sudden movements. He got this weird feeling just under his heart, like someone was poking it or something, and he knew it had to be linked to Hermione. He could just feel it.  He still cared for her, of course, how couldn't he?

Worrying for her, he quickly jumped up from the couch he had been placed on. "Hey," he said dragging out the y. At his sudden awakening, Pansy dropped her wand, and Hermione stopped moving away.

Draco had been just in time.

Hermione crossed her arms over her chest, her wand was still lit up and clenched tightly in her hand. She curiously raised an eyebrow and cocked her hip. "Care to explain, Malfoy?"

*A/N*
Sorry it's late, lost track of time, but I hope you like it! Comment and Vote, my lovelies!

"You love me? Real or not real?"

-Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins

Mrs. Felton <3