Three

Monday

Monday

"That shit that happened on Saturday morning was fucked up." Ever since I told Jasmine she hasn't shut up about how dangerous my situation could have been. "Jaden what the fuck were you thinking?"

"Wasn't it you who told me he was checking me out?"

"Yeah but—"

"Exactly... I mean I didn't die did I? But I have him blockt."

"It be the sexiest niggas" she shook her head as if this was a common occurring situation.

"You disturbing me at work, if my manager see's you distracting me, you better pray you have insurance cuz imma fuck your ass up for getting me fired."

"Boy bye, you know you ain't gonna get fired. That bitch is in love with me, all I gotta do is smile at her and her pussy will be throbbing" she said sticking her touch out causing me to giggle.

"True, but sh— "

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned and...

"Hey, umm sorry could I get these Inna size 10 please"

What in the lightskin Jesus.

"Sure" I smiled trying not to stare too hard into those piecing green eyes

"Sure" I smiled trying not to stare too hard into those piecing green eyes. Problem is the rest of him made me hard.

I took the shoes from him and scurried to the back of the shop, hoping to find the shoes he wants in his size before Jasmine get her claws on his sweet face.

"Yes" I said out loud as I found them.

I grabbed the box and rushed out to find Jasmine with her hand on his shoulder, wearing the thirstiest smile imaginable.

"Oh my god, like oh my god, I love Nike Cortez's" Jasmine knows nothing about shoes yet alone the various names of them, this bitch think she slick.

"I got them lemme ring you up"

"Great!" He said with a sigh of relief, guess he was tired of talking to a brick wall.

He walked over to me as I tried to scan the tag on the box.

"How do you wanna pay for—"

"Ummm here" he said reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his phone.

I set up the apple pay pad and he tapped his phone on it.

"Thank you for shopping at Footlocker." I said with a smile stretched so far across my face I think I tore my cheeks.

He smiled back but his he's panned down to my chest.

"I like your chain, where can I get something like that?"

"Oh umm this?" I held it up thinking how to play it off cool when it actually is my mom's, but honestly is the best policy so... "It was my mom's, she passed away and I took this to remind me of her."

His face dropped and he looked back up, but this time dead in the eyes. I could have fallen to my knees if we weren't being watched by cameras and a soon to be jealous Jasmine.

"I'm so sorry, that must be terrible, I lost my parents too, at least you still have your dad though, right?"

Oh shit never mind he just trumped me.

" I'm so sorry to hear that, and uhh it's fine, but no."

"I'm sorry, he passed away too?"

"Nah, he's alive, but umm.... Dead to me, he's umm...dead to me." I'm loosing the game of flirting but winning in the game of give me some sympathy dick.

"Oh wow, man I-uhhh I'm sorry to hear that too" he stopped talking and but didn't break eye contact. But then... " Hey uhh when does your shift end, maybe we can get something to eat? " A kind smile grew on his face.

Jaden for the win eeoowwww.

" Sure... I'd like that but maybe another time I'm pretty swamped today, I hope you not just doing it cuz you feel sorry for me."

"Nah, I wanna get to know you better you seem cool, and I'm sure we have more in common that the fact that we lost our parents. Look lemme give you my phone number, call or text me whenever you're free."

"Aight cool" I couldn't help but cheese at the fact that this sexy ass Adonis of a man just asked me out. I can feel the daggers Jasmine is giving me right now.

He handed me his receipt with his name and number on the back. I looked at his name, I would have guessed this would be his name if he didn't show me.

"Kaylen huh? That's a fitting name. I'm Jaden by the way"

"And I'm Jasmine"

This bitch

"Cool, umm nice to meet you Jasmine" he said turning to her before turning back to me. "And it's a pleasure to meet you, Jaden." He winked.

He turned and walked away, as he did I got a whiff of his cologne, it was so good a smile propped up my face.

" Apleasure." Jasmine mocked. "who even talks like that in real life."

"Bitch you mad, ahhhh" I said will sticking out my tongue and dancing to my victory.

"You can have him, he wasn't even all that anyways"

"Bitch I know if he were to walk in here to ask to use the rest room, you would offer to be the toilet."

" Yeah you right, that nigga was... Mmm mmm mmm.... Just...mmm"

"Okay, stop thinking 'bout my nigga, and go get some water you look parched"

"Nigga don't try me, you don't even look like you lotioned right today." she said rolling her eyes.

"Bitch... Even on my worst day...I still look a thousand time better than you, period."

"Ha! Yeah maybe if you're goal was to look broker than me then yeah"  she said turning and walking out the store.

Did I just get read?

"Yeah but who got his number though? Who got his number!?" I yelled but she had already exited and was soon out of sight.

Mmmm... I can't wait to taste his nut.

Wow I'm a slut, a virgin but I slutty mind.