PERFECT ATTENDANCE.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟬𝟲﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ PERFECT ATTENDANCE ❜

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ PERFECT ATTENDANCE ❜

            GRACE MADE IT TO MIKE'S HOUSE EARLIER THAN USUAL, which didn't fail to strike Karen's attention

GRACE MADE IT TO MIKE'S HOUSE EARLIER THAN USUAL, which didn't fail to strike Karen's attention. She wondered why the girl was there so early, and her only response was because she didn't realize how early it was, when in reality, she was anxious and hoped that Mike didn't abandon El.

         "Well, since you're already here, why don't you join us for breakfast? Mike would love that." The woman smiled at the blonde standing on her porch. Grace already enjoyed breakfast of her own, but didn't want to sound rude and decided to take Karen up on her offer. Plus, she was always a sucker for waffles.

         "Hey, blondie. You're here earlier than usual." Nancy spoke from her seat at the table, causing Mike to rush down the stairs. He sent the girl of his dreams a small wave, becoming nervous. Mike didn't want her to show up so soon, or at all really, because he planned on skipping out on school to get rid of El.

         "Lost track of time, I hope it's not a bother." Grace smiled apologetically at Mike's sister, hoping she wasn't intruding on their family meal time.

         "It's fine. Right, Mike? Isn't it fine?" Nancy sent her younger brother a knowing smirk, his glare hardening once he realized what she was trying to do.

          "Perfect." Mike answered sheepishly, his anger subsiding when Grace grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the toaster. "Where's El? Did you feed her?" The blonde asked in a small panic.

          "I've got it covered." Mike shook his head, stuffing his coat with waffles that he got out of the toaster before his parents or siblings could spot him. Grace wondered if that was what he seemed to have covered. Karen called both of them to the table, the two smiled at the woman then sat down. The blonde girl took her time eating the waffles on her plate, not wanting to be the first one done, while Mike did the complete opposite, stuffing his face.