• Introduction •

- Hello! -

My name is Doalices/z. I'm an author here on Wattpad, 

you'll mostly find be as Doalices, here I'm Doalicez and that's my avatar/Oc, you'll see her often

you can find my written Fanfictions in my profile. If there's something I've never Hidden from my dear readers is my love for art. I've always loved drawing, ever since I was two years old. I've first started by coloring color books, then I got into drawing. 

Unfortunately, my start wasn't the cleanest. I just wanted the attention of having drawn something beautiful so I started my journey by tracing. It felt good for a while but it got really bad at times and I stopped giving me satisfaction, That's why I vowed to teach myself how to draw. It has been five to six years since I took that decision and here I am! I've always been shy about my drawings and sometimes I would just keep the drawing to myself but I've recently decided to show them off by putting them at the end of every chapter of my Vento Aureo × Reader Fanfiction. I thought that it would be a better idea to make a dedicated book for it instead.

My Math teacher and friends also started encouraging me to post my art so here I am! I might even start posting on Instagram. Although, I don't draw that much out of lack of time so I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.

My signature looks like this, This is the current one 

BUT! I don't always use it, I might just write my name and the older drawings have a different signature sense they're old and I changed my signature recently so keep that in mind

BUT! I don't always use it, I might just write my name and the older drawings have a different signature sense they're old and I changed my signature recently so keep that in mind. Although my old one is different, you'll still be able to recognize it.

I hope you enjoy your stay! If you'd like me to try and draw something or if you want to do an art trade, I'm open to that! I love collaborating and I'm open to new ideas.

I'll also be showing some edits that I make, if you want to request an edit, go ahead! I'll try to make it for ya :p

Have a  great day!