Chapter 1: A elite start

Backstage.
Liv Morgan was skipping around the SD headquarters greeting everyone on her way until she comes across Carmella.
Liv: Hey Mella, what's up?
Carmella: Nothing usual the same old stuff.
Liv: They're seriously not booking us great, we're talent.
Carmella: Well with Hunter in charge I'm sure that changes are going to be made.
Liv: Hey look, there's going to be a segment with the SD tag champions The Revival.
The two looked at the screen.
At the arena.
The two men we're inside the ring with their titles and the crowd was booing them.
Dawson: Shut up, please applaud the world's best tag team!
That only made the crowd grow with more disapproval.
Wilder: We're the SD tag team champions and we deserve respect, we put our bodies on the line to put up a good show and you straight up boo us!
The crowd boos more louder and chant "You suck!"
Dawson: Well-

The entire arena went wild as they heard this theme, Dawson and Wilder looked at the entrance and in the titantron showed a red backround with a black pentagram with swords crossing it and it showed the name "Elite Slayers". That's right, the two we're shocked that one of the world's best tag teams have appeared on WWE, they came out, the smaller one was Marcus Renfield aka Zeighar, known as the Prince of Madness, a 6'0 high flyer who's abilities are unpredictable, he wears grey leather trunks and a purple cape with shoulder pads. And his partner, Dragan Filipovich aka Draghar, known as the White Winged Devil, a 6'4 big guy who's the muscle to the team, showing his brute strength, quiet but deadly. He wears a white sleeveless jacket and with black wrestling trunks. The smaller individual grabbed the mic.
Zeighar: Best tag team in the world? No. No. No. You don't get it, you don't have it takes to be elite and that's our level and that sentence belongs to us, we've been dominating throughout all the indies and etc and now we're here. WWE!
The crowd cheered.
Zeighar: And you two have shown a weak reign while we can do it better. Right, big guy?
He said to the White Winged Devil who was silent but nodded in agreement.
Wilder: You two wanna go at it? Huh? Is that what you want?
Dawson: You think we're some kind of clowns?
Zeighar: Maybe.
The one word roasted the two and the crowd cheered.
Zeighar: In order to prove that your elite you have to beat us.
Dawson: We would be happy to do it.
Zeighar: But not now, we accept the challenge tho... At Hell in a Cell at Kansas city and it's this guy's hometown.
The crowd cheered and he pointed at himself.
Zeighar: Be prepared cause we're coming.
He dropped the mic and the two left.
Backstage.
Liv: The Elite Slayers. A cool name.
Carmella: And handsome fellas too.
Liv: Aren't you and Corey dating?
Carmella: We broke up a month ago, I like the big silent one but I don't know his name.
Liv: So do I, but I like the one who spoke on the mic.
Carmella: Liv, I think we got ourselves some boys.
At the duo's side.
Marcus: Nice promo cutting, huh?
Dragan: You know I not like to speak English, do you?
Marcus: I know, but you're in America dude and there is no Slovenian and German, just good old English and you only have to speak to me and some situations you have to speak the language.
Dragan: I know.
The two came across 4 men.
Adam: Marcus, Dragan. It's been ages.
Marcus: Austin, nice to see you dude.
The two bro hugged.
Kyle: You know them?
Adam: Yes, back at NJPW and we we're apart of the Bullet Club until they decided to kick out the three of us.
Roderick: Hey big guy, do you have a name?
Dragan didn't respond.
Roderick: What's with him?
Marcus: Oh, he doesn't wanna speak English.
Adam: Yeah, he kinda dislikes it.
Dragan: That's too soft, it's more hate.
Bobby: Well you have to man-
Marcus: I told him that.
Adam: Anyways wanna head out to catering to hang out.
Marcus: Sure.

OK guys, this will continue in the next chapter which is tomorrow.
Peace out!