Hurt

"Stargaze pov" blackout what happened to grindor "blackout" shockwave happened but I was able to kill shockwave "stargaze" I hope he makes it "blackout" so do I "ratchet comes out" "ratchet" I got good news and bad news the good news is that he will survive the bad news is that his tcog was destroyed "starscream walks in" "starscream" when he is healed I will donate my tcog "stargaze ratchet and blackout" starscream you don't have to "starscream" I want to "ratchet" nods "bombshell" wait I might have a spare tcog at my old workshop "ratchet" wait workshop "bombshell" before the war I was a mechanic I could fix almost anything you gave me I seen tcogs in worse shape than grindors and I fixed them so surely if I don't have a spare I can repair his "ratchet" ok it's worth a shot "grindor pov" I woke up after a couple of days and I saw stargaze at my side I said weakly stargaze "stargaze" yes I'm here grindor "grindor" I love you stargaze "stargaze now blushing brightly" I love you to "blackout, arcee and starscream walk in" "grindor" when I'm healed stargaze will you be my sparkmate "stargaze" yes I will "blackout pov" well it's about time grindor "arcee" I'm happy for you grindor "starscream" I'm happy for you sis "ratchet" I hate to brake this happy moment up but-"grindor" I know ratchet I need to rest "the others let me rest" "grindor pov" I go into recharge and hope that this wasn't a dream.