A curse

Everything was going great till grandma passed away. You didn't take it as that big of a deal since you weren't that close with her. What you didn't know is what's going to happen next.

In the past few days, you started noticing abnormal things happening in your house. No one else noticed which only Started terrifying  you. 

that night you stayed up doing your school work, studying for exams per usual. You heard footsteps one after one, you just shrugged it  off and went back to studying.

The footsteps didn't stop you tried ignoring it. Fear creeped into your heart. You shook your head, "it's all in my head, only I'm awake at this hour" you mumbled to yourself in attempt to stay calm. 

Lights went off all around you which made your heart drop into your stomach. You tried opening your phone but with no use 'don't move, don't move' you kept repeating in your head. 

The sound of the thunder echoed through out the house. Your brother started screaming and crying. Again you were the only one awake at that hour. You got up and rushed to your brother's room not looking around you anxious of what might be there. 

Your brother started sobbing and screaming even louder. Your enter family has awaken at this point. As soon as you got to your brother room you opened the lights 'thank god they opened' you thought to yourself. 

You looked around and saw your grandma standing in the middle of the room. Long black hair covering her face, skin as white as the snow. She's wearing a long white gown and it's ripped. Blood dripped from it. 

You quickly ran and picked up your younger brother.  Even though your heart is pounding with fear. You ran out and into the living room.

There stood your mother arm crossed, "it's three in the morning what with all the yelling?!" She shouted at both off of you and your brother. 

"Grand-Grandma was standing in the middle of my room and and she looked terrifying" your brother stuttered, it's clear his scared out of his life. 

You nodded in agreement and explained how she looked like, shivering slightly. "You two are just imagining things" Mom shook her head sighing, "Please go to sleep. You are just seeing things from the lack of sleep" she turned of the lights and headed upstairs back to her room.

 Your younger brother hugged your leg, "you can sleep with me" you smiled softly and picked him up. On your way back to your room. Her figure stood in the middle of the hallway.  She titled her head to get a glimpse of who's there. 

You didn't hesitate one second and started doing your prayers in hope she do leave. Her screeching and screaming could be hear all around your house. 

Everything went quiet after a few moments. Your brother hugged you tighter "what's going on?...." you heard your father asking. "Grandma cursed us before passing away" were your words before everything went black.