6

(Art not mine. It belongs to the original artist.)

It was just a normal day for you and everyone on the planet Earth. To some countries, there are experiencing the night. For example, Caesar and Joseph have been training nonstop. Caesar really wants to have his phone back. That device was the only thing that could communicate with you. He forgotten to ask for your phone number. Moreover, he plan to ask you to write a letter to him. The more he think about it, he couldn't wait for the letter to arrive. Email was faster and efficient.

Lisa Lisa watched her students as they trained. She wonder what Joseph did to rile Caesar up, although it was a good idea to make him to train with Joseph. Joseph's Hamon skills could use your help and since Caesar knows about Hamon, he could help Joseph to expand his knowledge about Hamon. Sure Lisa Lisa would offer some tips to both men.

Lisa Lisa wanted her son to excel on mastering Hamon. Just like her and his grandfather, Jonathan. She had several contacts with Speedwagon and it seems that Jonathan and Erina are doing quite well. She heard about Dio from them, how he was adopted and cause problems to Jonathan. It's surprising to hear that Dio had become a lawyer.

She clap her hands. "Alright boys." It earned their attention. "That's enough training for today." Lisa Lisa went toward the door of the training room and open it, making it ajar. Looking over her shoulder, she added. "Head back to bed." Lisa Lisa step out from the training room and close the door.

Joseph dodged another attack from Caesar. "Wo-woah! Easy there!" He chuckled. "You might break your phone."

"I can buy another one." Caesar spat at him.

He launched another a wave of attacks at Joseph. He had a plan that would trick him, in order to give an opening to deliver the final blow. The blonde run towards him.

• • •

Staring at the notebook doesn't work. Your try to squint your eyes, hoping that the letters enter your head and forever stay in there. Glancing at your phone doesn't help. You were getting anxious that Caesar didn't reply you.

"Maybe he's busy." You thought aloud. "Probably family stuff that kept him busy." Another thought is that he's busy with someone else. Either with the same gender or the opposite. "Nah, he wouldn't... Would he?"

He's an Italian. Trish is also an Italian. She had shown you photos of her family and most of them are attractive. You remember meeting Joylne's father friends. Some of them are also attractive. You can't help but to wonder what is the universe is telling you. Is it a sign or some sort? You can't tell.

Thinking about Caesar, you wonder how does he look like. Is he tall or short? What colour is his hair? Eyes too. How does his voice sounds like? The last question makes you to think about it: is he attractive?

He might be.

You let out a sigh. You should be studying not thinking about him. You scratch your head and lean back on the chair. This was too much for your mind to handle.

"I need a break..." With that, you got up and left your room. Leaving your phone on the desk.

• • •

"I win Jojo." Caesar had encased Joseph in a bubble. The brunette was sulking inside it, arms crossed and a glare. "Now." He held his hand out. "Give it back."

Joseph huffed, "Fine." He took Caesar's phone from his pocket and threw it towards the blonde.

Caesar caught the phone. When he grab the device, the bubble burst and Joseph fell on the floor. His butt made contact before his face could. "That hurt you, discount pasta."

Joseph didn't get a comeback from him. He lay on the floor, staring at Caesar. "But seriously though, what's so important in that phone of yours? You've been staring at it for days."

"None of your business." Caesar said as he head over to the door, opening it and went out of the training room.

• • •

To: (Name) 
From: Caesar

Re: Semester Break

Greetings (Name),
       I'm terrible sorry for not replying you much sooner. Joseph was being a pain a few minutes ago. He try to take my phone away and gave me a challenge. If I defeat him, I'll get my phone back. If he win, he'll keep it and will talk to you. He is such an incompetent buffoon and I do not understand my coach. He and I have been training for a few days.
      My apologies for ranting. If I have the motivation to do my training, I believe that you can find the motivation to study. Do not lose the motivation (Name). I know that you will find it. Study well, do not push yourself to the limit and always to take certain breaks.
Semester break? How about heading to Italy for a short vacation? I do believe that the Speedwagon foundation would assist you. I wish to ask you several questions about your family but I do not think that it is wise of me to do so. When the time is right, I'll be here.

Sincerely yours,
Caesar