2

Sorry for the delay because of school and I hope you enjoyed (◑‿◐) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

     He then left and all you did was stood there "Hmm, I'm a little hungry since I just only ate one cookie." You thought to yourself. While looking at the distant, you saw a bread store/bakery. You felt more hungrier so you walked towards the bread store (imma just call that since there's just bread) you walked in and bought some bread (and you even ate some in the bread store) you walked around for about 10 minutes more then your returned back into your home. You played your breads down and hopped onto your sofa and took your phone out. Suddenly, you thought of something.. "wait, I DIDNT GET HIS PHONE NUMBERRRR" you felt disappointed at yourself. You screamed in the sofa and somehow smacked it a bit. "Ugh, I'm so careless!" You thought to yourself again. You led out a big sigh and advised yourself "don't worry, you're gonna meet him tomorrow. Just don't stress yourself" suddenly, you felt like you had feelings for him "no, it can't be. I just met him in real life today and had feelings for him!?" You thought to yourself A G A I N. 

Apologies for this random cliffhanger 

Btw, love u ♡(ू•‧̫•ू⑅)