Chapter 1: Fiance

CHAPTER 1:FIANCE

SAM POV

Ring! Ring!

Aish? Who would call early in the morning? I lazily pick my phone and answer the call.

“Hello? Who’s this? Do you know that you disturbed my sleep?”

“Hahahahaha. Hi love, good morning. Sorry If I disturbed your sleep, but it’s already 8:00 in the morning so you should get up now.”

Oh my god! It’s Ethan. My one and only boyfriend.

“Oh! Hello love. Good morning too. I’m sorry if I shout at you”

“It’s okay love. I understand”

“Anyway, why did you call love?”

“Ah, I was just thinking if you want to have a date with me today?”

“Did you really have to ask that? Of course, I’ve love to!”

“Good! Now can you open your door now? I’m already here”

“What? You’re already there? ”

I hurriedly hang up the phone and open the door.

“Love! Did you wait so long? You should have called me earlier”

“It’s fine. And I didn’t wait there for long. Anyway, Good morning again love.”

He said and kiss me at my cheek. I blushed on what he did, but suddenly I realize that I still didn’t wash my face or brush my teeth, so I hurriedly stay away from him.

“Why?” He asked. Maybe he wondered why I stay away from him.

“I still didn’t wash my face” I said.

“No need to worry. You’re still beautiful.”

I feel my face turned to red.

“Stop it!" I said while covering my face.

“Anyway, stay here I’ll just prepare.”

“Okay, take your time. I’ll just wait you here”

ETHAN POV

Hi everyone! I’m Ethan Ford. 25 year old of age. And the one I was talking with earlier is Sam, my longtime girlfriend and soon to be my wife. The first time I saw her, I know that she’s the woman who I want to be with for the rest of my life. We’re already in a relationship for more than 3 years. I Already know everything about her. But, she didn’t know some things about me. I’m just scared that if she knows my secrets, she will leave me. Anyway, let’s not talk about me.

It’s been 45 minutes since Sam goes to her room to prepare but until now, she still there inside her room. I was thinking something when I heard her door opened. And when I see her, I was dazed by her beauty.

“Love, stop looking at me like that.”
She said shyly.

“I can’t help it, you’re so beautiful.”

“Hahaha. I already know that. Anyway, let’s go?”

“Let’s go.”

I hold her hands while walking heading to the parking lot.

SAM POV

“Love? Where are we going?” I asked him while he's driving.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?”

“Hmm. Let’s eat at our favorite restaurant.”

“Okay.”

When we arrived at the restaurant, we ordered many foods, and while eating we’re talking some random things. It's been awhile since the last time we went for a date like this since we're both busy. That's why I'm really happy right now.

After we eat I asked him where we'll go next.

“Let’s go to the theme park.”

“Theme park?! Really?” I asked.
I really want to go there. It’s been a while since the last time I went there.

“Yup, let’s go now?”

3rd Person POV

Sam and Ethan already arrived at the Theme park . They ride all the rides they want to try. They are really happy and enjoyed their date.  The last ride they try is the Ferris wheel.  It's already evening so the view they see is beautiful. They can see everything down there. After their ride, they headed to their favorite restaurant to eat.

SAM POV

"Love? Can you wait here I'll just check something first then after  5 minutes follow me okay?"

"Hmm, okay?" Even It's weird I still follow what he said.

After  5 minutes..

I get out from the car and follow Ethan at the restaurant.
When I'm at the door of the restaurant, I wonder why there's no light in the entire restaurant. There are no guards or waiters either. I started to feel anxious.

"Ethan? Ethan, where are you ?"

I called Ethan but no one's answering.

Suddenly the lights opened and I saw him standing in front of me and holding a bouquet of flowers.

BGM: All of Me
What would I do without your smart mouth?                                                                                                       Drawing me in, and you kicking me out                                                                                                              You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down                                                                   What's going on in that beautiful mind                                                                                                                  I'm on your magical mystery ride                                                                                                                             And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
~~~

"Sam, I don't know what to say. I already prepared what I'm going to say in front of you but  I don't why I forget that. "

~~~
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
~~~

"The first time I saw you, I already fell for you. I know that you're the woman I want to spend my life with. When I court you and you answer me I feel so happy. I think that I'm so lucky because many people out there but you still choose me to be your boyfriend."

~~~
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh
~~~

"Sam, I Know It's fast but I want you to know that I want to be with you"

Ethan suddenly kneel in front of me and pulled out a box.

"Sam, will you marry me? Can you be my Mrs. Ford"

I was so shocked and at the same time I'm happy. I looked at him and answer.

"Yes. I will marry you"

He stand up and hug me.  After that he put the ring on my finger.

"I love you Sam"

"I love you  too"

He hug me again, after that we eat and celebrate.