Bonus chapter (cause why not)

Y/N pov

I stared at Shoto's sleeping face 'he looks so peaceful' I thought to my self with a grin. Shoto started to move around, then his mismatched color eyes opened he looked at me with a smile "Good morning beautiful" he said tiredly "Morning" I say with a blush. Shoto started talking "Sorry if I went too hard on you, I just couldn't help it you were adorable" he said while looking away "You didn't hurt me or anything. So, there's nothing to be worried about" I say with a reassuring tone. Shoto looked at me and smiled "I really love you Y/N" I looked at him with a huge grin and said "I really love you too Shoto". He smiled and I smiled back we were just about to lean in and kiss when "SHOTO!!!" we quickly drew apart Shoto looked panicked "Get your clothes and jump out of the window so my father doesn't see you" I nodded then I quickly left the bed to get my clothes along with Shoto. I quickly got on my underwear, bra and pants on before I could put on my shirt the door burst open. Endeavor had a blank face then he looked at me then at Shoto "Shoto who the hell is this girl?, and why is she in your room?"  I looked at him then back at Shoto I quickly got on my shirt and gave Shoto a kiss on the cheek "Bye Shoto it was fun hanging out with you!" I said on my way to the window before Endeavor had the chance to speak I jumped out the window and ran. Endeavor grew furious "SHOTO!!! WHO IS SHE?" he screamed Shoto shrugged and said "She's my girlfriend" then he started walking and stopped in front of his Dad and said "Also I think you need to cool down" he said than gave him some ice and walked away like a boss.

Authors Note

Hi guys! sorry I haven't updated in awhile, there was a flood like two months ago and it destroyed my computer, so I'm sorry about that. Any how if you have any suggestion about what I should write about feel free to leave a suggestion. Goodbye my friends (n_n) (also I apologize about how terrible my grammar is)