seventeenth

THERE ON THE BED LIES A GIRL WHO WAS ONCE SO JOYFUL AND FULL OF LIFE. i mean, she isn't dead. well, she's dead inside but that isn't the point. before he could even land a punch on her, she fell to the ground.

so bakugou took her here.

he isn't completely an asshole, he wasn't just supposed to leave her there on the ground.

it's been a few hours since that and it's now 13:47. and still no sign of magicalgirlxoxo. probably because she's right in front of him, being carefully watched by him in a non-creepy way, making sure she's okay.

but he doesn't need to know that. yet.

as much as he didn't want to admit it, he really did want to train with her.

but she doesn't need to know that.

————————

where are you
what the fuck
have you been fucking kidnapped
where's your wish
boom boom 💥 • 13:51

————————

EVERY AFTER MESSAGE HE SENT, [YOUR NAME]'S PHONE WOULD LIGHT UP AND VIBRATE, INDICATING THAT SHE HAS A NEW NOTIFICATION. her phone is in the bedside table right between her and bakugou. it was right beside Bakugou, so he turned to face it by instinct.

there in the screen said,

————————————————
TWITTER Now
Notification
Click to view
————————————————

he thought she didn't have twitter, but this time, there was no illusion to cover it up.

they're the same person, he thinks

bakugou wasn't the only one who noticed the notification. [your bame] was also woken up by her full-volume, loud, vibrating phone.

she carefully sits up and looks around.

"recovery girl?"

"she's not here, dumbass. she went to get something apparently."

"oh, bakugou. what are you doing here?" she asks. "hold up, fuck am i doing here?"

"don't fucking curse."

"you can't fucking talk."

he mumbles, "whatever, not like it makes you less angelic anyway."

"what was that?"

"you fucking fainted before we even started," he looks at her, hand reaching out to make her face him. but he was too scared to touch her like that so instead he says, "look at me, granger."

and she looked towards him. not necessarily because he old her to, but because the door behind him opened, revealing a short, old, caring lady.

"[your name]!"

oh, shit. she's mad.

"y-yes?"

(idk how this works so if im getting anything wrong- which i probably am, feel free to correct me so i can improve. thank u !!)

recovery girl holds an orange bottle, full of untaken pills. bakugou isn't sure of what exactly it was for, but he recognised them as something like antidepressants.

"what the fuck is that for?" he asks. but he gets ignored.

"why is the bottle still almost untouched? you received these a month ago!"

"i did take them."

"then why's it full?"

"i stopped."

"why?"

"i'm sorry. they were useless."

"they're useless because you don't take them," she scolds.

"i stopped taking them because they were useless."

bakugou felt extremely out of place, he has no idea what the fuck is going on. he stands up silently, looking at [your name], trying to indicate that he's leaving.

but she only looks back at him and mouths 'please don't leave.' eyes looking so sad, about to be filled with tears any moment now.

"when was the last time you slept?" recovery girl asks, making the air suffocate the people around even more.

"last night—," she lies.

"don't lie."

"three days ago."

"tsk. get some rest, [your name]," she finally says, leaving them two in the room.

[your name] lays back down, her back facing bakugou. he wanted to mention the whole twitter thing, but he wasn't that much of an ass. he figured that right now probably isn't the right time for that.

————————

< are you okay? )

( yes :D )
( i think so )
( arentchu gonna ask whats wrong w me? )
( or like )
( idk )
( idk nvm >

( dumbass )
< just go back to sleep )

( but i just woke up ! >

( do you )
< want a hug..? )

————————

SHE TURNS TO HIM, EYES ALL RED AND PUFFED OUT.

"yes please," she says.

"come here, granger," he says. she sits up from where she was and scoots over near bakugou. she hugs him tight, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

he was hesitant to hug back, but he initiated the hug so he did. his hands slowly lifting up from his side to her back. gently patting it with one hand and rubbing it with he other.

they stay like this. once [your name] was less sad, she starts letting go. but bakugou pulls her back and hugs even tighter, refusing to let go 'out of instinct.'

"oh," she chuckles.

he starts letting go and says, "fuck. i'm sorry."

she hugs him again, "no, it's okay."

he realises that hugs aren't that bad.

especially from her.

"granger, if you want, you can hug me anytime you need one," he says. "even in front of others."