Broken...

Broken it's just a word but it has a lot of meaning...most things can be fixed after there broken but not me.
I've been abandoned and left to survive on my own to many times but some people are just cursed to be alone.
Lucas left... Rainbow Steve died...and I was forced to leave my only friend,my only home...
So I continue on wishing or a second chance at my messed up life,wishing for a home and for friends that will never leave me like my parents...I want someone to love me for who I am and not because of pity... but just for love.

"This is why I told you to leave the Steve's Sabre" someone that I know far to well said behind me

"What do you want Origin?" I said in a failed attempt to sound brave.

"As I said saber I want to reset the Steve's... but there's one thing I left out..." he said a little lust in his voice

"And what is that?"I said as I turned in his direction

"I want someone to rule beside me saber someone that has a big impact on the Steve's and that's you"

My eyes widened as I heard him say that sentence "No!!! I would never join you!!! You made me lose my friends,MY ONLY FAMILY!!!"

Then Origin teleported in front of me "Sabre listen to yourself they left you and there never going to forgive you and who are you going to go to when you fall! No one because they left you"

My heart shattered...
The tears that were in my eyes since the beginning of the conversation we're finally falling.
"Why does everyone leave me..." I mumbled.
Origin then pulled me into his chest in a hug
" Sabre no one will leave you when I'm here, you don't need the Steve's when you got me and when I reset the Steve's you won't ever have to be alone ever again.
Come with me,we can rule side by side and you'll never be alone again..."
"Okay..." I said in a hushed voice...
.

.

.
"Sabre don't go please I'm sorry I didn't know!!!" I hear a voice say...Wait GALAXY STEVE!!!