Chapter 6

- Radd's POV -

"OMG! Radd, come over here. You won't believe what I just found." Shouted SenpaiArtz.

"What is it?" I said, looking down grumpily.

She smiled at me with her hands behind her back. She was holding something, but I couldn't see what it was.

"Close your eyes." She said.

I sighed and closed them anyway.

"Now, give me your hands." She whispered.

I extended my hands out, and felt something gently being placed into my palms.

"Now open them."

I opened my eyes and looked down.

SenpaiBuns' phone?

"Oh wow, where did you find this?" I asked.

"It was under her bed for some reason. But I still don't understand, why did she leave her phone at home?" Artz said.

"I don't seem to understand that either." I replied. "I don't even know where she is."

I saw a lightbulb light up in my head.

"Oh! I have an idea! Even though this is something I would never do, I'm going to do it anyways." I said.

"What is it? You're going to keep her phone and never give it back to her once we find her?" Artz said, playfully.

"No, silly. I'm going to look through her recent messages and stuff so that I can try to track her down, or at least find out where she is." I said.

"Okay, that's a sneaky thing to do but if we are going to do it to save her, then we should." Artz said.

"Exactly. Now who shall we begin with? She's talked to quite a lot of people recently." I asked.

"Luni. He's right at the top. The last message he sent was today." Artz said.

"Wait, today...? Then SenpaiBuns missing surely has something to do with Luni." I said.

—————

Authors note:
Sorry for not updating this book in AGES. I honestly didn't know what else to write, but since this book has received over 370+ reads, it made me want to update it today no matter what. I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was quite boring and short :'(