1; Nick And Eric

Erica's POV
As I sat on my bed lacing up my black combat boots, Nicole stood by the mirror applying her signature black lipstick. She turned to me, her wavy blonde hair swinging as she spun on her black boots.
"How do I look?" I admired her hair and how it was always sexily messy and how perfect she managed to get her eye make-up without even trying. And how all that black just made her blue eyes stand out so much more. Her little silver nose ring glittered against her white skin and I smiled at her choice of clothing. I had bought her that crop top. Her dark high waisted shorts looked perfect on her as did her black knee-high socks.
"I'd fuck you." I said, shrugging my shoulders casually. It was completely normal for Nicole and I to speak to each other this way. We had been friends since the age of 13 and we loved each other dearly. Nothing was ever awkward and we quite literally knew everything about each other. Each being a bit misunderstood from our family at the end of the day the other was all we really had.
That is of course is why we saved up our money throughout all four years of high-school and bought a shitty apartment together. But it didn't matter because their was nothing we loved more than each other and what else were we doing with our lives anyway? Nicole giggled at me and rolled her eyes.
"I hate you, Eric." She said. She hated when I joked about her only wanting to have sex with guys because Nicole wasn't that type of person. But I knew it bothered her when I acted like she was so I said it anyway just because pissing her off was easily the funniest thing in the world.
"I hate you too." I sighed and stood up, smoothing out my black crop top and checking myself in the mirror even though it was quite hard to with Nicole in the way. My dark brown hair was up in a messy bun and honestly I didn't have much make up on besides some eye liner but I didn't give a shit.
Booze is all I actually wanted. I knew the party we were invited to earlier was destined to be shitty anyway. We knew the guy who was throwing the party. And he was shitty, and so were all of his friends. But again. Booze.
I grabbed my sunglasses and turned to Nicole.
"Stop looking at yourself, Nick. You look perfect. You always do. Let's go."
"You look perfect too, Eric." She said before she grabs her phone and we both head for the door. Giggling and laughing about nothing in particular.
~
"I just keep having that damn dream about the fucking boat." Nicole begins to complain about the dream that had been recurring for her for over a month now as we walk to, Drew, the shitty party hosts house.
"Maybe it's a good thing." I said, blowing smoke out of my mouth and handing her the cigarette.
"It can't possible be a good thing, Eric. I fucking drowned!"
I laughed loudly at her scared expression. Finding the whole idea of dreams having a meaning really funny.
"Shut the fuck up." I say in between my laughs. She crushed the cigarette under her foot and rolls her bright blue eyes at me before seeing Drews house in sight.
"Wait!" I say before she can open the door and walk in.
"Is this the house you two fucked in or...?"
She slaps my arm and scowls at me as I begin to laugh hysterically.
"I hate you." I continue to laugh as we walk inside the house. The hot air from outside not being much different to the hot air inside. The house smelt awful but I guess that's the price you pay when you have a million people drinking and getting high.
You often get a lot of people who can't handle it and by the end of the night it smells a lot like vomit. Which I find absolutely repulsing. I honestly wish there was a less disgusting way to get fucked up.
"My two main bitches are here!" Drew slurs as he comes stumbling our way, a group of guys behind him. He was undoubtedly trying to show off in front of his friends by calling us his 'Main Bitches.' Nicole and I weren't very fond of him at all and he knew that.
"Don't fucking call us that you ignorant shit." Nicole spits at him as she yet again rolls her eyes. She does that a lot.
"This ones a bit feisty." He says pointing to Nicole and smirking at his friends.
"Can you just leave us alone and go play with your small dick somewhere else? Let's get one thing straight, Andrew."
I say his full name just to tease him
"We're here for the booze and nothing else." I look over to his group of friends and take off my sunglasses.
"Don't get it twisted." I say sweetly as I grab Nicole's hand and lead her to the way of the kitchen. All of the boys seem to have the same reactions. Hooting either at the way we dissed drew or being disgusting and saying something degrading. As I walk away however a certain pair of blue eyes seems to hold my attention.
I've never seen him before.
He had crystal blue eyes, even clearer than Nicole's, and light brown hair that laid perfectly above his eyes. He wore a jean jacket and a kind smile. He was oddly beautiful and gave me a chilling feeling so I looked away quickly, putting my sunglasses back on and wishing for nothing more than a few shots of vodka and a beer.
~
"I love you." By now Nicole and I were wasted. This is what happened anytime we went to a party. It was just natural. Even if the party was shitty we would get drunk. But it wouldn't matter because we never left each other's side. I think when you see girls like us you just automatically think we must have been the crazy rebellious teens that got high every day and slept around. But honestly, we weren't. We were the two outsiders who never really had a 'clique' and we never hung out with anybody but each other. Yes, we went out to parties. A lot of them. But again, never without each other. The other would make sure one didn't run off to go sleep with some stranger and if some bitch wanted to start something, they would get hurt. There were no thoughts about drinking and driving because at the end of the night we would always walk home together. Laughing and saying the most ridiculous shit because we loved getting drunk. We loved it a lot. We ended up ditching the party most of the time anyway. And when we both turned 18 and we could buy our own booze we went to parties rarely just because it was free and less boring.
"I love you too." I giggled as I gulped down the rest of my beer.
"But this party blows. Let's leave." I say as I stand up from the random chair in the kitchen and offered Nicole my hands. She was sat upon the counter and I feared she would fall on her ass considering how drunk she was. Once I got her down safely we began walking to the front door.
"Leaving so soon?" A wasted Drew calls to us, a girl grinding up against him.
"Shut the fuck up." I say as we walk out of the door.
"Shit!" Nicole yells as she pulls out the pack of cigarettes from her back pockets. I look over at it.
Empty.
"Fuck." I say as I realize neither of us bothered to bring money with us. We weren't necessarily heavy smokers, but we did enjoy it. And it seemed to be a pretty awesome night. No cigarettes killed the vibe.
"Woah. That's some real hostile language." A deep voice says from behind me. I turn around to see a tall man with chocolatey brown eyes and perfectly gelled hair.
"Yeah, well we're some real hostile people." I smile at him and am ready to turn around and walk away when I notice the guy with the blue eyes from earlier. I stare even thought I don't want to. Okay, I wanted to. But he was staring back and that made it weird. I looked away and turned to Nicole to see a lusty look in her eyes. They were attractive, very attractive. And we were also very single.
"Who are you?" She asks the tall guy.
"Liam. And this is my friend Louis." He says, gesturing to the blue eyed man.
Louis.
He nods at us but doesn't say anything, which makes me feel a bit uneasy as I continue to stare at him.
"Nick. This is Eric." Nicole introduces and I simply nod at Liam before continuing to look at Louis. The worst part of all of it is that he was looking back and neither of us seemed to care for looking away.
"Nick and Eric? Aren't those guy names?" Liam says humorously.
"Nicole and Erica. But don't call us that or we'll burn you." I simply say, glancing at Liam for a mere moment.
"You girls seem pretty fucked up. It's kinda hot."
I looked over to Nicole and smirked, slyly.
"We are."