Reisi Munakata x Reader

(Reisi's P.O.V)

"I'll be back! Seri you're in charge until I get back!" I ordered as I swiftly walked out of the Specter 4 building and pulling out my car keys.

'(Y/N), you're in so much trouble when I get you!' I thought to myself as I got into my car, turning it on and driving off to find my 'now' hyper girlfriend.

I got a call from one of my best officers, Fushimi Saruhiko, informing me that (Y/N) had a lot of sugar and was out of control! Right now he's trying to keep a watchful eye on her as he gave me the location of where she's at; as I arrived I only saw Fushimi walking towards my car, I stopped my car and rolled down the window.

"Where is she? Also how is she doing?" I asked as I unlocked the door to let him enter my car.

"She's just up ahead sir, she's fine." Fushimi replied as he put on his seatbelt, I made a grunt in approval and slowly drove to where (Y/N) was.

As I slowly drove, I spotted her on the side of the road, lying on the ground!

"Damn it! I thought you said she was okay!" I angrily said to Fushimi as he looked at me slightly shocked.

I parked my car off to the side of the road, quickly exiting my vehicle and ran over to her. When I was half way from reaching her, I heard her laugh and started to flop around saying 'Magikarp~!'

"Magikarp! Magikarp, karp, karp~!" She sang cheerfully as she flopped around on the grass.

I stopped in front of her, sighing in relief along with running a hand through my black hair. Fushimi came up beside me with a small smirk that I didn't notice.

"Do you know what she ate?" I asked, keeping my eyes locked on her.

"She had a lot of candy and drank too much soda. Apparently she did this because she wanted to keep her mind off of some things..." I glanced over at him.

"Some things...? Did she say?"

Fushimi sighed, "She said that she misses spending time with you and she thinks that all you care about is work sir."

'I care about work more than her? I guess I have been spending too much time with work and almost forgetting to spend time with her...' my face expression sadden slightly but on the inside I felt really upset for what I did to make her do this.

"Whee~ <3 this is so fun~!" (Y/N) shouted as she started to roll around in the grass.

After from a few more minutes of watching her she slowly began to get tired and quickly fell asleep on the grass. I chuckled to myself as I walked over and picked her up. Then she mumbled something to me.

"I'm tired...I love you Reisi..night night..." she said then passed out, this made me smile a little.

"Fushimi, can you open the door?"

"Yes sir." He said as he opened the door to the car and I placed my sleeping girlfriend in the backseat then did her seatbelt.

After getting her seatbelt on, I shut the door and got into the driver's seat. Fushimi was already in the passenger seat next to me.

"She's quite a handful..." Fushimi said out loud, I chuckled slightly as I started up the car and drove back to the Specter 4 building.

"She may be a handful but I still love her."

(My P.O.V.)

Pretending to sleep may seem easy but it's really not! But when I heard Reisi say that he still loves me even though I'm a handful, I couldn't help it but a small smile formed on my lips.