Chapter 12

• {warning sexual conduct}•

Boom!

Thunder rumbled overhead. It was going to be a long night. Sawyer hated storms. At last Shelly was sleeping through it so far. Evan was sleeping. She was off duty as of right now.

But she checked on Evan in the night to try to give poor Donovan a break. She spilled juice on her only pair of pj pants when the thunder boomed overhead.

"Crap!" she mutters softly.

Everyone was asleep. She decided to wash her pants really fast and dry them. She had a load of clothing ready to wash in Donovan's wash room. She loved sleeping in her pj pants. It was chilly out. She did not want to be stuck with a night gown.

She shimmy's the pants off to the floor. Nothing but her bare legs and socks on her ankles showing. Goosebumps soon spread to her legs as the chilly night air hits her legs.

She grabs her pants from the floor. Rushes to the laundry room as fast as she could get there. She did not want to run into her boss wearing nothing but her underwear. She makes her way to the room.

She flings in her pants. She washes her clothing along with Shelly's. She cannot help but notice Donovan's clothing along with Evan's there in the room waiting to be washed by the maid's later on.

She sees a pair of his underwear sticking out. He was a brief man? A blush comes washing over her cheekbones. She should NOT be checking out her bosses' underwear to see if he was a brief of a boxer man. What was wrong with her?

♥ ♥ ♥

"Snap out of it Sawyer. Come on" she mutters under her breath. An image of Donovan laying in his bed in nothing but his underwear comes crossing in her mind. She bites her lip fighting with the image in her head.

"Stop it Sawyer. You are worse than a teenage girl with raging hormones'" she grumbles to herself.

BOOM!

Lights flicker on then off this time making poor Sawyer squeals. She hates storms so much. She could just never sleep when a storm hit. Tonight would be no different from the others. She was bound not to get a night's sleep during this one as well. BOOM! The thunder shook the house.

Someone reaches out and touches her shoulder making her yell in fear.

"Sawyer! It is me! It is just me" laughs Donovan. She sighs.

"Sorry this storm has me on the edge" she sighs.

"I can't sleep either" he admits. Boom! The power goes out.

"Great! I was washing my only pair of pjs" she groans. She remembers she was standing in her underwear. Right in front of her BOSS! She crosses her legs feeling shyness come over her.