Merry Christmas

It was the day before Christmas and you were sitting home alone with a cup of tea in your hand watching Elf, one of your favourite Christmas movies. You were a bit upset because Thomas couldn't make it home for Christmas this year because he was stuck filming. You did understand though, he has to go wherever his career takes him, it's not his fault. Sometimes you just felt lonely. You decided to take your mind off of it and do some last minute Christmas shopping. The stores were crazy with people so by the time you got home you were very tired. Once you got home you dropped your shopping bags on the floor and went straight to your room. You found a pair of sweatpants and one of Thomas's T-shirts and you put them on. Then you hopped into bed and grabbed your favourite book and started reading yourself to sleep. It was around 11:00pm when you got a text from your best friend "Hey, it's Christmas Eve, come out and have a few drinks with us" You stared at your phone for a few moments debating if you should go out or not, but eventually decided to respond with a simple "Not in the mood, sorry." Setting your phone down , you then continued reading until eventually you fell sound asleep.

You woke up the next morning and rubbed your eyes "It's Christmas morning!" You thought to yourself as and squealed quietly to with excitement. You felt like a little kid who would run down the stairs and look at all the presents Santa brought. Then you remembered that Thomas wasn't going to be celebrating it with you, which brought you down a little. Then after sitting in bed for a moment you decided to head downstairs. As you reached the living room you saw something that you never would've expected to see. Thomas was standing in front of the Christmas tree with a big red bow on his head and a huge smile spread across his face. You then noticed that he was holding mistletoe above himself. "Merry Christmas love." He said as you stood there with your mouth wide open and joy in your eyes. You then ran over to Thomas and jumped in his arms, giving him a very passionate kiss. "Thomas, but... how are you.." "I told the producer that I was taking some time off of filming to spend Christmas with the most lovely girl ever." He smiled setting you down. "That bow looks great on you by the way." You giggled. "Thank you, I'm thinking starting a new trend, think it'll catch on?" Thomas said as he pulled you into a hug "Not at all." Thomas tilted his head slightly. "Aww cmon not at all? I think it looks very hot on me, don't ya think?" Thomas said raising an eyebrow leaning in to kiss you, but you stopped him by taking the bow off his head and sticking it on his lips. "There, now I think it looks much better." You smirked. "I love you so much." Thomas said removing the bow. "I love you too Tommy, merry Christmas."