Chapter 1-Last Fight

Start from the beginning

I don't get it at all. But whatever. I stopped at the door and reached a hand out to touch the knob. As I listened closely, I could hear men cheering loudly, some calling out my name, some calling out someone else's name. I hated the way men found this entertaining. Just watching girls beat the crap out of one another 'til death is beyond sick to me. I hated it, but it's how I've survived this long. How it's gonna stay. I know by the end of tonight, I won't feel any remorse for the other opponent, because that was one of J.D's tests. To see how weak we were and to see how desperate we were as he put us up against other girls. After a couple of fights I won when I was younger, I got over it. No tears of remorse for the fallen women and young girls here would've brought them back.

All I wanted to do was to get my fights over with and never look back at any of them. If I did, I knew I'd crack. The lives I've taken to survive, if I thought about it too much, I'd slip and the old innocent me would come back. The weak part of me. In here, in my world, weak wasn't aloud. Only the strong.

I took another breath and opened the door and walked through. There were men around me, some sitting on benches or leaning over the rails cheering me on, some were up against the gate, screaming and banging, money in their hands. This is just like any other night. Same old crap. The only spaces that were open and cut off from everyone else was a space by my side of the cage, where our owner sat-J.D. in a tuxedo, looking cold as ever-and the other opponents owner who was on the other side in a similar space as J.D.. He looked at me in interest and curiosity. He was in a brown suit, dark hair and eyes the same color as his suit. He sat with a leg resting on his knee, chin in hand as he examined me, walking up the steps of the gate entrance.

I looked away from him as Jax, opened the gate. I stepped in and he locked it. I walked slowly, taking everything in around me. The crowd, the owners, the girl who I was going to fight. Although she didn't look like much of a girl. She was buff, like manly buff. Tall as hell. I'd say about 6'6 maybe. She had a mean muscular face, hair to her broad shoulders, and she was wearing an all black one piece wresting outfit. She had her back to me as she was flexing her muscles to the crowd screaming "yeah!". Her veins popped out which no offense, just creeped me out. She was physically bigger than me, no doubt about that.

But all in all, she looked pretty terrifying. She looked like she was on steroids. She also looked like she could give a good decent amount of pain. But so could I. Despite how beastly she looked, I knew I could take her. I wasn't afraid of her. I wasn't afraid of anything, thanks to J.D. The beast turned around, a wicked grin on her face. She looked at me like she wanted to eat me already. I slid a glance at J.D. Our eyes locked and after a moment, he nodded. I turned back to the beast in the other corner, she crooked her finger at me, inviting me to come to her. I smirked.

I walked forward, no hesitation or fear in me. I just wanted to get this over with. She moved forward too, still grinning. I put my hands up in a boxing stance and she did the same. We circled one another for a minute, deciding who's going to throw the first punch. She did, of course. Her left hand jabbed quickly at my face and i blocked her with my right and quickly hit her straight across in her nose with my left hand. She didn't have time to block me because I was too fast for her. That was another reason why J.D. kept me around, why he wanted me around. I was fast and quick on my feet.

The girl doubled back slightly and I moved back a space as she registered what happened. I seen a streak of blood come down her nose and she touched it and looked down at her hand. That's when she got really mad. I could see her turning red. She looked up and lunged for me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and at the same second I wrapped my arms around her big neck. I elbowed her in the back to get her to loosen up on my waist as she tried to tackle me down but she didn't budge. I elbowed her again and I heard her grunt. I released her quickly and leaned a little further forward and brought my foot up to her head. I heard a thud and she grunted again and this time, let go of me. Backing up quickly, I put my hands up in front of my face again. I was moving around her as she was on one knee, shaking her head, probably because she was dizzy from my kick. Heavy combat boots will do that to you.