Who Is This 'My Mate❤'?

[Y/N POV]

As I am outside of the door, I quickly shift back to my human form. I quickly open the door and see that my parents are at the living room, watching a movie together. I quietly close the door and I hear that the movie stop playing. I turn around and see that my parents are behind me. "Finally, my little cub is back!" Mom exclaimed as she hugs me tight. " Hi mom." I greet her and hug her back. We break the hug afterwards. " You are supposed to be back by 9:00 PM, young lady." My dad tell me with a strict tone. "I am sorry for not getting back home on time. I shift into a wolf and about to head home until I see a group of red eyes looking at me. One of the vampires is my friend from school, her name is Mina and another one of their name is Xion." I apologised and my parents eyes went wide. "Vampires? Is it a Royal Vampire or a Noble Vampire?" Mom asked and I shrug. "4 of them are Royal Vampires but the rest I'm not sure." I said thinking. "This Xion, is he, Prince Xion from the Son Kingdom?" My mom asked and I shrug. "Maybe, he is. Maybe, he isn't." I answered. I excuse myself and went up to my room. "I need to search up on this Xion guy and I really need a long bath." I said thinking out loud. After a 10 minutes bath, I change up into a more comfortable clothes. I went to my computer to search up on this Xion guy. As I'm in the middle of searching until I feel a vibration from my phone and switch it on. 'Who text me this late at night?' I thought.

-Message from 'My Mate❤'-
-Message-

My Mate❤:
Hey Y/N. I just want to know that
are you doing anything next Friday?

Y/N:

Sure. I am free next Friday. I am sorry to
be rude but who are you?

My Mate❤:
You don't remember that we switch
phones to key in our phone numbers
for our Science project which will be
due next month?

Y/N:
Oh, it's just you Dongju. I thought you
are somebody else.  Of course, I
remember you. You are my friend after
all.

My Mate❤:
I think we should go to bed now. We have school tomorrow.

Y/N:
Oh, how can I forget there's school
tomorrow. I am sorry. Thank you
for reminding me, Dongju. Goodnight
and see you in school tomorrow.

My Mate❤:
Goodnight. See you in school
tomorrow 😊.
-Seen-

I quickly shut my computer down and went to my cosy bed. 'Goodnight, my mate' I thought as I close my eyes and head to the dream land.

[Xion POV]

As I am outside of the door of my palace, Dongmyeong knock the door and the maids quickly open the door. We walk in and see that our parents are at the dining table, they are eating their food and they stop as they see the both of us are standing at the entrance of the dining room with happiness in our eyes. "My little princes are back!" Mother exclaimed as she runs and hug us tight. " Hello mother." We greet her and hug her back. We break the hug afterwards. " Where have you been, boys?" Father asked us with a strict tone. "We are sorry for not telling you that we went on a stroll near the forest. I saw a white wolf that I told you when I was 5. It's name is Luna." I apologised and my parents eyes went wide. "Wolf? Is it a Silver Eye Wolf or another common wolf?" Mother asked and I shrug. "I saw it's eye. It have a Bluish Silver Eyes. It's fur is as white as a snow. It have a pendant around it's neck." Dongmyeong said thinking. "This Luna, is she the missing princess from the Silver Eye Kingdom?" Mother asked and I shrug. "Maybe, she is. Maybe, she isn't." Dongmyeong answered. We excuse ourself and went up to our separate rooms. "I need to search up on this Luna and I really need a long bath after all this running around." I said thinking out loud. After a 10 minutes bath, I change up into a more comfortable clothes. I went to my laptop to search up on this Luna. I am going to message Y/N about the Science project that is due next month. I went through my contacts and find Y/N's name. I start to text her.

-Message-

My Mate❤:
Hey Y/N. I just want to know that
are you doing anything next Friday?

I turn my phone off and continue searching up on this Luna wolf until I feel a vibrate from beside my laptop and switch on my phone. To see:

Y/N:

Sure. I am free next Friday. I am sorry to
be rude but who are you?

My Mate❤:
You don't remember that we switch
phones to key in our phone numbers
for our Science project which will be
due next month?

Y/N:
Oh, it's just you Dongju. I thought you
are somebody else.  Of course, I
remember you. You are my friend after
all.

My Mate❤:
I think we should go to bed now. We have school tomorrow.

Y/N:
Oh, how can I forget there's school
tomorrow. I am sorry. Thank you
for reminding me, Dongju. Goodnight
and see you in school tomorrow.

My Mate❤:

Goodnight. See you in school
tomorrow 😊.
-Seen-

I quickly shut my laptop down and went to my cosy bed. I close my eyes and head to the dream land.