Jotaro x Reader: Starfish

Why him? Why him out of all people? You kept wondering why on this planet called Earth you had fallen in love with your only friend, Jotaro Kujo. Once again, he's your only friend. The bad thing was that your only friend was very stubborn, and never liked being around girls in the first place. You were thinking about how quickly you could lose your friend, how he could instantly think that you were just like any other girl he had met. In fact, you were so focused on your thoughts, that you didn't notice that Jotaro was in front of you until he called out to you.

"(Y/n)!" he said, raising his voice in the slightest. You immediately looked at his tall figure, tilting your head up to see his face. "Oh! Um, y-yeah?" you stammered. "Took you long enough, now let's go," he said, grabbing your arm, and taking you somewhere unknown. "W-wait! Where are we g-going?" you asked, trying to keep up with him as he pulled you along. "Yare yare. You'll see when we get there." You just raised your eyebrow at this, becoming more curious as to where you were going.

~~~

After at least ten years ( s a r c a s m), you finally made it to where Jotaro was taking you. You were at the beach. You heard him mutter out, "Now let's just  hope it's still here." Now you were a bit too curious. "Hope what's still here?" you asked. He didn't answer, he just pulled you by your arm again, behind a big rock. There was a small tide pool behind you, and Jotaro had crouched down beside it. When you had walked over to see what was happening, he pulled you down onto the ground with him. "Jota-." Before you finished your sentence, he pointed to a spot a few inches in front of himself, and there was a small, red starfish. You gasped and looked at it with him. 

You suddenly felt an arm around you, and looked over to see that it was none other than Jotaro's. Your face heated up, and you looked over at him. Wait... was he... blushing? You were sure that he felt you looking at him, because he looked over at you, still slightly blushing. He chuckled, and you were suprised because you had never heard any sort of laugh from him. "Y'know...," he started. "Hm?" you questioned. "You and this starfish are kind of alike..." he said, his face starting to get redder. You let out a slight gasp. Was he insulting you? Was he complimenting you? Both? "H-how?" you finally asked.

"You're both beautiful."