“Hey,” he grinned and walked up to the group of what looked like 20 teenagers. “Will you take a picture with us?” a boy asked. He smiled and stood at the end of the table, “I’d love to. Blake will you take our picture?” he asked nicely.

                “Sure,” I said a little weirded out that I was seeing this side of Synyster Gates. “No let your girlfriend be in the picture too, she can stand next to you,” a girl said.

                I felt myself blush and tried to decline but she dragged me into the picture and placed me next to Brian. “Brian we have to go, Jimmy’s in trouble,” I whispered to him. “Smile,” he whispered back as he wrapped his arm around me and grinned while a waitress took a picture.

                After we took the picture Brian looked at the group and said, “by the way, she’s not my girlfriend, she’s my maid, and not the sexy kind either.” I glared at him as chuckled at his own joke. Before we walked off a girl spoke up, “well you two should date because y’all make a good couple.”

                Brian smiled and waved, “thank you for the picture!”

                As we followed the hostess I thought about the side of Brian I just saw. Where did that side of him come from and why didn’t he show me the same kindness? I never did anything to upset him.

                The hostess was still grinning as she stopped at a table. A table with no Jimmy. Instead it was a table meant for two sitting in front of a window with a lit candle in the center. The lights around it were dimmed.

“What is this?” I asked hardly able to speak.

                “A Jimmy Sullivan called and set this up for two of his friends, dinner and drinks are already paid for,” the hostess said while laying down two menus on the table. She pulled the chairs out for us to sit down.

                “No we’re not dating or anything,” Brian said starting to back away.

                I wanted to leave just as much as he did but Jimmy had already paid for everything and I didn’t want to waste his money. “Brian we might as well, Jimmy already paid for everything,” I suggested.

                Brian shot me a look that told me he knew I was right but he didn’t want to. I sat down at the table and ordered a peach tea. Brian got a beer.

                “So what was that all about?” I asked pointing to the group of teenagers. “What do you mean?” he asked raising a brow. “You just seemed like a great guy back there, I was kind of confused where that side of you came from,” I admitted. He sighed and took a swig of beer, “they’re fans, you can’t piss off fans or you won’t have anymore.”

                “That makes sense,” I mumbled. We sat at the table in silence. I was too scared to ask him anything, I didn’t want to make him angry. We sat there, the silence was deafening. When Brian finally decided to speak it made me jump. “So you met everyone?” I nodded not liking where this was heading. “What’d you think?” he asked a little too calmly while taking a drink of beer.

                “I like them,” I said uncomfortably. “Cool, now leave us alone and go find your own friends,” he spat at me.

                “Jimmy was the one who invited me over so talk to him, I don’t want to have this conversation,” I was going to end it there but Brian was being a scumbag so I decided to have a little fun. “And from what I hear, they like me too. In fact Jimmy likes me so much he offered to take me to my appointment tomorrow at the clinic. Also before I left Jimmy’s house last night Matt invited me to have breakfast with Paige and him next week at his place.”

                Brian bit his lower lip, he was getting frustrated. I grinned happy that I was making him angry instead of him making me angry for once.

                “Don’t you know what the words ‘stay out of my life’ mean?” his voice grew louder.

                “Oh I’m sorry but last time I checked you’re the one who bound me to you for nine months,” I fought back.

                Brian rolled his eyes, “that’s why you’re getting an abortion.” He paused and sighed, “you know that’s why Jimmy planned this. He doesn’t want you to get an abortion.”

                “Why would he care?” I asked.

                “His parents wanted to get an abortion when his mom was pregnant with him but they ran out of time.”

                “That’s terrible,” I gasped, “they told him that?”

                “He found out from his grandma,” Brian’s jaw tensed up.

               After a few minutes of silence made me feel awkward I spoke up.

                “I want an abortion Brian. I’ve never wanted kids, I’m terrible with them anyways,” I informed him.

                “Yeah I want you to get one, just be careful when Jimmy drives you to the appointment tomorrow, he might get a little sensitive about everything.”

                I smiled, “thanks for the heads up.”

                “Yeah don’t expect that from me, I just thought you should know so Jimmy doesn’t show up at my apartment door angry at you,” Brian looked away from me and chewed on his lower lip.

                “I can’t imagine Jimmy angry at anyone.”

                “It takes a crap load to make him angry but once he is it’s awful,” Brian said recalling past experiences.

                The waitress came back to our table and took our order a couple minutes later. Brian got lasagna and I got fettuccini alfredo.

                The rest of the night was actually kind of fun, we talked a little more and we didn’t fight… till the end.

                I brought up the sensitive subject of why he was so rude to me the first night we met and he immediately reacted by yelling at me then eating in silence the rest of the night. We departed with him saying, “just because we did this together tonight, it doesn’t make us any better, it doesn’t make us friends, and it doesn’t change a thing. Get the abortion, tell me, then lose mine and Jimmy’s number.”

|I just want to say this now, Jimmy's parents NEVER wanted to get an abortion with him, I just made it up! I repeat: I made up that Jimmy Sullivan's parents wanted to get an abortion to add to the story!

Anyways, that is a picture of Matt (M. Shadows) Sanders and Brian (Synyster Gates) Haner Jr. (Matt is shirtless, Brian has the black spikey hair :) ) The song is "I Won't See You Tonight pt. 1" by Avenged Sevenfold.

Thank you for reading! I dedicate this chapter to synistarr69 because she votes for all chapters of my story! Thank you so much!! You motivate me to keep the story going!|