"The Chunin Exams, What Fun For Them"

Mulai dari awal

Lord Hokage has told me what my father has done to this village and i hate what he did.

i still love my father bbut i don't have as much repect for him as i previously did.

Lord Hokage wanted me to try and get in touch with my father so they could hunt him down.

i told him that i couldn;t do this becuase, even though my father did bad things he is still my father and i love him.

i finished eating my breakfast and i put the plate on this sink.

i walked to Shikamaru's room and knocked on the door.

there was no answer so he must be still asleep.

i opened the door and walked up to Shikamaru's bed.

he was lying on his side fast asleep.

i smiled at his sleeping figure.

my smle turned into a smirk and i jumped on his bed.

he woke suddenly and almost fell out of bed.

"what a drag, being woken up by some one jumping on your bed." Shikamaru groaned.

"your mum asked me to wake you up so i did. you have the second exam today and you don't want to be late" i said standing up.

"i'll be out in a minute" Shikamaru said.

"good" i said and walked out and back into the kitchen.

"Darci we have some news for you but we have to wait for Shikamaru to come out" Shikaku said.

i nodded and sat down.

a few minutes later Shikamaru walked out.

"you didn't fall back to sleep for another few minutes did you?" i asked Shikamaru.

"no i didn't. living with you is such a drag" Shikamaru said sitting down.

i poked his side.

"that's not very nice you know" i said.

i had become closer to Shikamaru than anyone else.

he was like the brother i always wanted but never got.

"ok. Yoshino and i have some great news for you Darci" Shikaku sai.

i nodded.

"we asked Lord Hokage and he aid yes. Darci, we have adopted you! you are offically our daughter!" Yoshino said.

i sat there frozen.

'i have a family now. sure there is daddy but he isn't here right now. i am so happy!' i thought.

"Darci?" Yoshino asked unsure.

i flung myself into her arms.

"thank you so much" i cried.

"it was nothing." Yoshino said.

"so i have a sister now huh? this is going to be a drag" Shikamaru said.

i let go of Yoshino and walked over to Shikamaru.

"stop complaining. you complain about everything. you have even got me saying drag. it is so annoying" i said.'

Shikamaru just sighed.

"don't rain on my hppiness" i said poking his side again.

'knock knock!'

"i'll get the door" i said.

i walked to the front of he house and opened the door.

standing there was team seven.