Roman Burki ~ Borussia Dortmund

Start from the beginning

"Y/N why is your bags by the door?" Roman asked as soon as he walked through the door. He hasn't heard about you going away anywhere because the only place you were going was Switzerland and you were going there together so that's why Roman had to ask. As soon as you heard Romans voice you stood up from the sofa and made your way to the front door where Roman was. You made sure everything was in your hands before facing Roman. You just stared and him when you walked around the corner. Every time you saw him you were in shock with how good he looks and every time he walks through that door you go up and kiss him but today you can't do that. Roman was just staring at you back trying to figure everything out and waiting for you to give him an answer to his question. He was also most likely trying to figure out why Mila and Elena haven't run into his arms because they always do that when he gets home.

"I'm leaving Roman." You said using his full name. Usually, you call him Ro or something but that just didn't feel appropriate for this prank. You watched as Roman's face dropped instantly as soon as you said those words. Feelings were washing over you and you had to dig deep to keep this prank going on.

"What do you mean leave?" Roman asked voice cracking. You had to swallow so that your voice wouldn't shake when you spoke to him. It was hard though watching Roman break down like this in front of you because of some stupid prank but you knew it needed to be done. He needed to be taught a lesson on his own terms and if it meant this then that would have to be done.

"I'm done with this Roman. I can't deal with it all anymore. These pranks there all too much they drive everyone away and when we tell you to you can't seem to stop." You said. Your voice ended up cracking at what you said but Roman didn't seem to notice he was probably too upset that you were leaving him. You watched as Roman opened and closed his mouth gaping like a fish trying to figure out what to say to you. He was never that good with words to express how he feels. You walked passed Roman grabbing your suitcase whilst you were out it. You could see your daughters coming out of there room and walk to the top of the stairs. You saw that they had put water over there faces making it seem like they were crying. Roman quickly glanced at his daughters before speaking to you.

"Please don't leave," Roman said stepping closer to you. You had to step back or else you knew that you would completely break down. Your hold on your suitcase was so tight that your knuckles started to turn white. You had to turn around and face the door because you knew that if you looked at his face you would break.

"You're like a Christmas Tree, you light up my world," Roman said to you as you began to walk out of the door. Trust him to make a Christmas pun when you were walking out the door. You glanced around and you could see the tears in his eyes and you knew you were breaking as well. You couldn't hold this in for much longer. The tears in Roman's eyes were enough to make you want to stop seeing him in pain broke your heart every single time. You shook your head trying to continue the prank but you couldn't the look on his face broke you. You had to end it.

"Ro, I'm not leaving." You said. Your daughters began to walk down the stairs. As soon as those words left your mouth Roman pulled you into one of the biggest hugs that he has ever done. He then pulled you into a passionate kiss. A real passionate one. Both of your daughters shouted 'EWWW!" before covering your eyes. Only at that moment did you and Roman pull away from each other. You turned to your daughters who pulled their hands away from there eyes and had begun to wipe the water off of there faces.

"I'll give it to you that was good but I'm getting you all back for this," Roman said bringing Mila and Elena into the hug. He had to admit that it was a good prank and he was thankful that it was a prank. He had no idea how he could deal with it if you actually left so he was thankful that it was only a prank. He was already thinking of ideas to get back at the three of you.

"The snuggle is real in this house." Roman laughed. You couldn't help but laugh at the pun that Roman made. He always knows how to make you laugh. You spent the rest of the day playing games as a family and of course Roman was making stupid Christmas puns throughout the game. Even though they were stupid they were making your daughters laugh as you've never seen them laugh like that before. Some of the puns included 'it was Love at frost sight!', 'Your presents is requested', 'It's the most wine-derful time of the year' and many others. Yep, they were all stupid.

"Ro, Mila, Elena" You shouted walking into your house. It was a few days after the prank that you had pulled on Roman and at the moment he hadn't done anything back but you have been expecting him to. When you walked into the house you were met with silence for a couple of seconds before you heard Mila screaming her head off and Elena shouting. You walked in the direction of the noise and you saw Roman stood there with presents surrounding him and Elena and Mila were stood there with tears falling down there faces. You watched in shock as Roman threw one of the presents into the fire your eyes watching carefully as the box began to burn.

"Roman." You shouted in shock. You both spent a lot of time looking for these presents and now he was just throwing them into the fire. You couldn't believe your eyes at what he was doing. It was like you were stuck where you were unable to move to stop Roman from throwing them all into the fire. You watched as everyone went into the fire and your children were crying their eyes out just wanting Roman to stop. You were about to go over and hit Roman and force him to stop throwing them when he suddenly burst out into laughter and so did your children.

"You actually thought I would do it." Roman started laughing throwing you a present. Instinctively you put you're hands out and grabbed the present. As soon as it landed in your hands you realised how light it seemed. You decided to open it and noticed it was empty. You threw it back at Roman as him, Mila and Elena all burst into laughter. You were in too much shock. How much time did he have to wrap up all of these boxes? How did he get so many boxes?

"Payback," Roman said pulling you into a hug. You let out a sigh of relief when Roman pulled you into a hug. You were just happy that Roman wasn't actually throwing presents into the fire because you couldn't be bothered to look for anymore. Also it would of been a waste of money if Roman did actually throw them into the fire. You don't think that you ever felt that relieved in your life.

"Don't ever try to prank the prankster," Roman said to you as you pulled away from the hug. You went and and picked up all of the other wrapped boxes opening them up and placing the boxes in the corner because you could use them for something else. Roman then helped you to put all of the wrapping paper into the bin. Your daughters had grabbed the boxes that you placed into the corner and started to make houses out it and started to colour them in. Guess you can't use the boxes again but your children were having fun and being creative not watching TV or being on any electronics.

"Can we have a truce?" Roman asked you when you were just stood watching your daughters play. He knew that you would go for it because you didn't want to get pranked anymore. Instantly you nodded your head and agreed that there would be no more pranks. At least between the two of you. Maybe you would help him to prank his teammates or do harmless pranks on your children so it would be funny. There would be no more pranks between the two of you though. The pranks wouldn't be between you two but you would get all of his teammates with him because they wouldn't suspect you to be doing them. Whilst your daughters were playing you and Roman started to make a plan about how to prank his teammates. Mainly Marco.