Callum Hudson-Odoi ~ Chelsea

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to go to the shops okay," Callum said deciding that he should go and get some of your favourite snacks but you didn't know that it would be a nice surprise for you. You nodded your head and Callum kissed you on the forehead before getting changed and leaving the house. You just stayed there in bed alone not moving because of the pain. You kept the water bottle firmly on your stomach as it was helping slightly. It was helping more now it had been on there for a little bit. You were lying down on the bed in silence letting your thoughts run which was a dangerous thing with how much you overthink but you couldn't help it. It always happens. This time your brain was just thinking about how much you ruined this day. The excitement, the planning that you both put into and felt about this day got ruined because of you and your stupid period. You knew that you couldn't control it but it had to come and ruin a brilliant day you had planned. You ruined Callum's day. He was so excited but now it can't happen now. You didn't realise that you were crying to you felt it dripping onto your wrist. You tried to wipe away the tears and stop them but it wasn't working and more tears began to fall because of the frustration. You were too busy crying to hear the door open and hear Callum coming up the stairs.

"Oh no, princess! What's the matter?" Callum said as soon as he walked through the bedroom placing the bag that he had held on the floor. He knew that you would want what he had in his bag but making sure you were okay was more important. You turned away from Callum not wanting him to see you cry since you felt like you were a really ugly cryer and Callum didn't need to see that ever especially not now. For some reason, you were really self-conscious when you cry and hate people being around you. Growing up you always cried in the shower or alone in your room just so no one would see you. Callum carefully turned you around and pulled you so your head was placed in the crook of his neck and the tears began to fall again. You just needed to let it all out so that's what you began to do.

"It's okay," Callum said rubbing your back in a calming way. He didn't care about what you were crying about he just wanted to make sure you were okay and that everything was fine. It took a while for the tears to stop falling but when they did you still didn't move away enjoying the position you were in with Callum. Your stomach also wasn't hurting when you were like this and you were comfortable. Callum was also smelling nice obviously having put on your favourite aftershave before because you couldn't get enough of him. He was medicine to you making you feel better about every little thing even your stomach cramps.

"No, it's not! I've ruined everything. We had this amazing plan-" you eventually said when you could talk properly and sure that he could understand you. Callum knew that you were going to start ranting about all of this was your fault even though in no way shape or form was it your fault. To stop you from ranting Callum placed his lips against yours. His lips brushed yours. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. You want to pull away before you get too lost in it but you can't seem to. He only wanted to make you forget what you were saying but it seems like he's done more than that. You wanted to go further but you couldn't. Stupid periods. Reluctantly Callum moved away from your lips knowing that you couldn't go further as well.

"Everything's fine, I haven't even thought about it today, you can't control it," Callum said when he pulled away from your lips. He was running his hands through your hair just smiling brightly at you. You were just smiling like an idiot back at him through your teary eyes, red face and snotty nose. This is what you hated most after you cried the way you looked. Callum passed you a tissue so you could clear your nose. As soon as you did you threw it in the bin. Once you threw it in the bin you looked up and caught his eye. Neither of you were able to moved your eyes away. Just staring at Callum at that moment you suddenly realised how in love with him you actually were. You knew you loved him and loved him a lot but it suddenly hit you how much you did. He always did everything in your best interest and when you were down he always made sure you were feeling better before everything. You literally adored this man more than anything in the world.