Kai Havertz ~ Bayer Leverkusen

Start from the beginning

"Do you surrender?" Kai asked you. Stopping tickling your sides for a couple of seconds so you could catch your breath and answer him. Instead of giving in to him you shook your head thinking he would stop anyway. How wrong you were. He went straight back to tickling your sides not stopping so you could catch your breath. It was constant laughter and tickling for 5 minutes till you needed to give in. You needed to give in or else you would probably end up peeing yourself from laughing too much.

"I give up." You said laughing like mad after some more time of him tickling you. You had no idea how you managed to get those words out when you were laughing so much but you managed to. As soon as you said those words Kai pulled his hands off of you and stopped tickling you but continued to sit on top of you. Surprisingly he wasn't squashing you though because the way his legs were on the floor he was putting all of his weight on his legs so he wasn't squashing you.

"Let's build a snowman," Kai said finally rolling off of you. You sat up and slowly began to stand up. You could feel the wetness from the snow going through your trousers and even though it was uncomfortable you still continued to play in the snow with Kai. Nothing could stop you from playing in the snow. Maybe frostbite but that was it. You and Kai agreed with each other that he should do the bottom of the snowman whilst you do the head. It took a while to roll up a ball of snow that was big enough to make a head and sturdy enough so it stays on the body that Kai was rolling up. You kept trying to roll up the head but every time you got so far it would just break so you would have to start it again. Kai eventually rolled up the body of the snowman making sure it was near you so that when you had rolled the head to a good size it would be easier to pick up and place on top. You just continued to roll up the head as Kai left the body next to you whilst he ran off in another direction probably to get some stones and sticks for the snowman's face and arms. Whilst he was doing that you finally managed to finish the head and put it onto the body and make it stable. You stepped back just watching it for a couple of moments to make sure that it didn't fall which luckily it didn't because you couldn't be bothered to remake it again for the thousandth time. As soon as that snowman part was done you turned around and sat on the steps outside of your house waiting for Kai. Your trousers were already wet so it didn't matter if they got wetter now. You looked around admiring the beauty of snow. Snow rests upon the bench as if it was a feather cushion, soft and warm. It covers the rich, deep wood in perfect white. The snow if gift-wrapped that only spring will open, in the warming weather, revealing the engrained beauty that lives below protected in these long winter months.

"What do you call a Snowman's dog?" Kai asked you knocking you out of your thoughts and when you turned to him he was grinning like an absolute idiot with the sticks and stones in his hand. You knew that this would turn out as one of his stupid jokes that he's really proud of. You just shrugged your shoulders so that Kai would tell you the punchline of his joke. He stuttered a bit before saying the answer probably trying to remember the correct answer.

"A slush puppy!" Kai said laughing at his own joke. Even though it wasn't funny you could feel your lips turning into a smile. It was just because of Kai laughing though. His laugh always makes you smile because it's one of the best noises in the world. It is one that you could listen to all day without getting bored of it and even without meaning to you hear his laugh and automatically start to smile.

"Let me tell you another one," Kai said once he stopped laughing. He was still excited though to tell a joke. He made a face. The face he always makes when he's thinking probably racking through all of the jokes that he has in his head to tell you one. There is probably a dictionary full of jokes just in his head but he was most likely thinking of the funniest one to tell you. This was a daily occurrence him telling you jokes and somehow he seemed to have a joke for every type of topic that you talked about and they were near enough always different. You had no idea how he did it but somehow he does.