“Hey brother, how did everything go?” Jenny asked as Nate came into the room.

I felt my feet being picked up and Nate sat down at the other end of the couch, and then set my feet on his lap. He started rubbing them, which instantly made me relax again. “It went well; I made sure that they got on their flight. They really are some great people.”    

The feeling of his strong hands rubbing my feet was bringing me to the point of sleep again, but Jenny kept talking, so I knew that was not going to happen.

“Nate, I wanted to ask you something.”

“What is that Jenny?” He responded with an annoyed tone.

“What did you fall in love with first with Blue?” Oh god, where was this going?

“What kind of question is that? The relationship I have with her is really none of your concern.” I had to honestly admit that I myself was now very curious as to his answer.

“It actually is my concern; she is going to be my sister-in-law, so I want to know.” She continued.

“Only because I know that you’re not going to give up, I’ll tell you. At first when I found her, she looked like a broken doll. She was asleep for a few days and I tried to imagine what she would be like when she woke up. I thought she would be this cold and standoffish girl that wouldn’t trust us.”

“Was she?” Jenny asked.

“I didn’t even need to say anything when she woke up, all I had to see were her eyes. Those eyes told me that she had been through the fires of hell and back, but she wanted to trust us.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. It was the most beautiful think he had ever said about me. “So to answer your question, it was her eyes, which were the first thing I fell in love with.”

I couldn’t hold back any longer. I opened my eyes and looked at Nate as I tried to not sob uncontrollably. I sat up as quickly as possible when almost seven months pregnant with twins and pulled Nate to me by his collar, kissing him.

“What was that for?” He asked with a dazed look on his face.

“For being you, you are so amazing. I really hope Alpha can find a way to make you may mate.” I said in almost a whisper.

“What are you talking about Blue… Alpha… mate? What kind of book did you get that from?” Jenny interrupted our beautiful moment and I growled through my tight lips.

“It’s nothing Jenny, please excuse us.” Nate stood up and held his hand out to help me up. “It’s late, let’s head up to bed.”

He helped me get up the stairs and into bed, slipping the confining sweat pants off that I was wearing.

“You are truly beautiful Blue.” Nate said as he pulled the pants off of me.

“I feel like a house and I know I’m going to gain so much more weight before this pregnancy is done.” I said as I slowly laid back onto the bed, rubbing my stomach.

“I’m sure we can find a way to help you work off the baby weight.” He said seductively as he leaned in to kiss me.

“You have no idea what I want to do to you Nate, damn this bed rest and no sex. After what you confessed downstairs, it makes me fall in love with you all over again.” He leaned in for a kiss and instead of me wrapping both my arms around his neck, I only wrapped one and brought the other down his body and to the front of his jeans.

He instantly broke away and moved my hand. “Blue you know what the doctor said, no sex.” He exclaimed as he sat upright on the bed.

“I know what he said, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t satisfy my man’s needs.” I purred as I pushed him back so he was laying flat and went to lean over him.