Nation play part too: dress rehearsal

Arthur POW: 

Today is the big day....we must wait for my mom and francis's. I watched francis getting ready into his dress.

I blushed and quickly looked away, he looked amazing in a dress and nobody should know but me!! I cant tell it to anyone or else they will make fun of me

I blushed and quickly looked away, he looked amazing in a dress and nobody should know but me!! I cant tell it to anyone or else they will make fun of me. Francis looked at me smiling sweetly. My costume looks quite cool too

I gave a small smile back but got angry again as Antonio screamed around about how lovinio did great on the costumes while the said italian screamed at him to stop running around as he might fall and break something

I gave a small smile back but got angry again as Antonio screamed around about how lovinio did great on the costumes while the said italian screamed at him to stop running around as he might fall and break something. Though everyone stopped hearing the door open. Gilbert went in front of everyone and looked though the curtains. "Its our parents" he screamed. Ludwig then opened the curtains.

Our parents names where "Glenns"(Arthur's),"Lucilio"(lovinio and feliciano's),"Hesmeralda"(Antonio's),"Belle"(Francis's)and "Julia"(Gilbert and ludwig's). We all ran up to our respective parents and my mom quickly picked me up happy that i am making "friends"and that i am the hero of the play. Antonio give the first places to them and i saw belle putting something on francis's head making him pout. When he turned around i blushed more as it was a pearl taira headband and both our mom giggled.

Gilbert Called us back on stage so we could get ready. Antonio showed the parents the footages lucilio will have to help him show them to everyone else on the white screen while everyone went back stage. We made one last representation in front of the parents not putting in the videos yet and we could finally get ready for the real show. I could feel the stress getting onto me and so i went to my mom who happylie welcomed me in her arms while they were finishing the last touches needed , like the tomatoes coming from a real market with the drinks .Even Gilbird and Pierre where ready to see themselves on the screen. Well Gilbird mostly here to calm the stressing pierre.

*time skip to 20:00*

Every single things were ready, the curtains were closed and  i sighed shaking. Warm gloves hands wrapped around my waist. "Dont fret mon petit lapin!, i am sure you'll do great" i couldn't get redder even if i was to become a tomato. "T-thanks" i answered red "i-i am sure you'll do great too!!" He let go with a smile before leaving to the other side of the room joining ludwig in a maid dress and all red.(XD I am sorry but on my sketch it looked so funny)
I looked at Gilbert and he nods so we advanced to the front of a giant planke with a king painted on it and waited still the curtains lifted and still the lights were on to starts. The king was moved from side to side to simulate him talking and Antonio voiced him giving him a bigger voice.
We kneel down and the curtains went to the sides of the room. Lights went on us and all my stress left me.