Welcome to The Resistance.

"Dear citizens of the New Fallout,
for too long, our society has succumbed to the tyranny of our own actions. Wars, riots, we have tolerated the scum
and have graciously cleaned up the mess. Well, no more! You have all been a consequence of the disease known as freedom, and now it is time to take that freedom away! As of today, you will be stripped of your identity, and anything you hold dear in life. For it is your individuality that has led to your destruction. Your children will be left to rot as punishment for your indiscretion, and the lives you have lived until now will be nothing but a memory. This is for the survival of the race! This is for the New Fallout! This is the end!"

The "iconic" speech by the president of the United States. Played on every television, everyday, on every channel at 1pm. They like to remind us of what we've lost. Our freedom, our individuality, our identity, our children, our families. We lost it all when our leader, The Raven as he calls himself, came into power. Only God knows how he managed it, he wasn't even in the run, but he managed to get into power and destroy everything. There was a new system. Things ran differently, all we were was just machines, working for The Raven and his men. That's all we could do, or we were dead. Although it already felt like that here. My name is Alexandra Hoover, but I was stripped of my name on the 21st of September 2017 and whilst I was in the base camp I'd been moved to, I was 675. I was just a number, in a grey jumpsuit.

I managed to sneak away into the forest The Raven's men wouldn't dare enter but that's all I got. 10 minutes peace and quiet to smoke a cigarette and then back to base camp. Well that was until I joined the resistance.

I was smoking a cigarette in the forest, when I heard the footsteps from behind. I ran into the trench I had dug out as a hiding place, just in case I ever needed to get away from Bones' men or something. I started to relax when I heard hushed voices I didn't recognise. All the men that worked for Bones in the area had distinctive voices that were easily recognisable, so hearing voices I didn't recognise meant I was safe.

I peered over the log in front of the trench to check who was around and it was two men in regular clothes. No grey jumpsuit or standard henchman uniform. "Why are you dressed in regular clothes?" I asked, stepping out of the trench and looking at the men. "We escaped. We're on the run." The man with spiked brown hair and rather large plugs in his ears spoke, eying me up and down. "Can I run with you?" I asked, I was desperate to leave. "Depends. What's your name?" The other, with brown hair that was swooped across his forehand and a mole on his top lip asked. "Alex Hoover, what about you two?" "Dave and Andy." The spiked haired one pointed to himself and then his friend. "We're part of a rather small, at the moment, group called The Runaways. We're going to start a resistance." Andy explained. "I'll help! I'll do anything to get my family back..." I said, a bit more aggressively than I would have liked. "You can join us then, we're heading back to our base where you can meet the others and ditch the jumpsuit. "Thank you so much." I said, sincerely.
"It's what we do." They said in unison.