Chapter 26: Perfect

Start from the beginning

As if on queue a heavy knocking was heard on the door.

"YO! RACCOON EYES! IS (Y/N) IN HERE?!" You heard a familiar yell

"Wait a sec would ya!" You snapped

"Just hurry the fuck up already!" He spat aggressively

"Jesus Christ.." you mumbled under your breath "well guys I guess I'll see you later" you waved, shooting over a close eyed smile"

"Bye! Behave yourself!" Mina shouted, winking playfully as the others snickered

Your face flushed a deep red as you exited the pink room to come face to face with the porcupine.

"What d'ya want hedgehog?" You teased allowing yourself to fall into a soft hug.

"I'm bored" he huffed nonchalantly

"Okay..and?" You questioned, following him into your room.

"Entertain me" he smirked pushing open your door.

You side-eyed him as you walked past, hurdling yourself onto the bed face first with your arms and legs spread out like a starfish.

"I'm tiredddd" you complained

"Same" he sighed laying on top of you

"I..I can't- can't breathe!" You choked out with the weight of your boyfriend crushing your lungs.

Katsuki rolled off you laughing and began to play with your hair which made you smile.

"So you just wanted to cuddle huh?" You turned to him slightly, laughing as you watched his face tint pink.

"Shut the fuck up" he spat, still fiddling with your hair.

"You know, your just like a big baby who needs a lot of attention" you spoke sweetly as you lifted your hand to cup his cheek

"L-leave me alone" he stuttered making you laugh.

"Don't worry, as much as I love your fiery temper, I like it when you show me your softer side.. makes me feel closer to you" you smiled as your thumb stroked back and forth against his cheek.

"Tsk. Yh but that sides only for you got it? anyone else finds out and I'll blow them in to so many pieces they'll be pickin up the body parts for weeks" he spat scowling without wavering from your eye contact.

"Yeah" you smiled gently pressing your lips against his.

"Hey what you doing tomorrow?" He smirked

"I'm going to Momo's. Why?" You furrowed your brows

"Nothing, nothing.." he grinned

"No. What?! Tell meeeeeeee!!!" You whined cuddling on to him.

"I said it's nothing okay?" He snickered

"Hmphh" you huffed as you turned so your back was facing him.

"What? Are you serious?" He laughed

"...."

"C'mon. Pay attention to meeeee!" He whined shaking your arm.

"Shhh, I'm tryna sleep" you mumbled through the giant teddy you were cuddling. After the theme park all that time ago you decided to name it Katsu-bear for obvious reasons.

"What. So you'll hug that stupid bear but not me?" He spat with one eyebrow twitching.

"Don't insult my Katsu-bear" you spat squeezing the bear tighter.

In one swift movement he tore Katsu-bear from your loving embrace and catapulted him to the other side of your room. He then wrapped his strong arms around you and pulled you into him with a huff.