Why not?

{So, I just have the urge to update 'cause I'm weird and if you don't like it whelp, later. Anyways, hope you like it, bye peoples. Ily.}

Dan's P.O.V.

I can't believe I spilt my drink on Phil Lester, one of the most beautiful boys in school. Uhhh, why do I have to be so clumsy. I knew I shouldn't of came here. I just went into a shadowed corner, waiting for this thing to be over. I promised my mum that I,d stay here for the whole four hours. The least they could do is play some Muse, then I would be happy.

I got out my phone and scrolled through Tumblr, trying to pass the time. My phone died and I sighed, shoving it back into my pocket. A tap on my shoulder made me jump, not used to people touching me. I turned to see Phil Lester standing there, smiling at me. "H-Hello," I stammered. "Hello, what's your name?" he smiled. "Dan Howell," I shrugged. "Well Dan, nice to meet you, enjoying the dance?" he asked. "Not really," I muttered. "Oh," he said, looking at his feet.

"Why are you talking to me?" I question, looking into his bright blue eyes. "An I not allowed to talk to my friends?" he smiled, putting his arm around my shoulders. I tensed at the move, trying to figure out why he would want to hang out with me.

I shrug off his arm and turn to face the couples, wishing I wasn't here. "Dan, want to hang with my friends?" Phil asked, turning me around. "Yeah, sure," I mumbled. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me across the place to two boys, holding hands and swaying, content looks on their faces.

"Hello PJ and Chris, I want you to meet Dan. Dan this is PJ and Chris," Phil introduced us. I gave a little wave and looked at my shoes. "Hello," they chorused, trading glances with each other. I looked over at Phil and he shrugged. I had a feeling that they were planning something. I just decided to make small talk with the three of them, hoping the time would fly by.